Chapter three

- « Mom, no need to rub salt in the wound... »

- « Oh, don't say that! There's a season for everyone! »

My mother said, putting on a smile.

- « Well! I'm going to go find my cozy bed, is there anything to eat? »

- « Yes, you'll find some sandwiches in the fridge, but not much since I thought I'd be alone. »  I emphasized the "alone" sarcastically to show my mother that this weekend was supposed to be just me, myself, some food, and a good readlist.

- « But stop it! » she pauses as she sees my phone and who I am talking with  « Oh! But you should have told me you were on a call with Isaac, hi Isaac! »  she shouted towards my phone screen displaying "Bob's Uncle" as well as the number of minutes of the call which was 13 minutes.

Oops, I completely forgot.

- « Are you still there? » I asked Isaac, as I watched my mother head back to her room on the ground floor.

For a moment, I got no response, then I heard a soft, affectionate voice on the phone. Ah, the old, real one.

- « Yes, » he said in his usually cheerful tone.
- « For the game, I think we'll continue later, okay, Amé? »

- « Oh, okay. What are you going to do now? »

- « Sleep, I think. »

- « Okay, good night? »

- « Good night, Amé, I love you. »

- « Me too, now get out. »

I hung up and solitude took over me instantly. I decided to fill it with the voices of my crime series, to think about something else, for several hours after putting on my pajamas, consisting of an old t-shirt of my father's and shorts.

Slowly I fell asleep, it was 3 a.m. and time for me to rest.

————————————————————

It was completely dark when I opened my eyes again, feeling a hand caressing my belly. Frightened, I panicked and turned around to see a very familiar face watching me closely: Isaac. I immediately, because of the beautiful traces of moon light. How is this possible? He wasn't supposed to be back until 6 p.m. tonight. But I'm not dreaming, it's definitely my little sunshine snuggled up to me, watching me intensely. I can easily tell he's been watching me for a long time. It's not the first time he's done this, after all.

- « Isaac! » I said with a big smile on my face, I missed him so much!

- « How are you doing, Amé? »

Always with his hand on my belly, my best friend gently and tenderly strokes me. If he wasn't here, I think my belly would remain an unexplored area for men on this Earth.

-"A little tired because a certain someone doesn't know how to return a text without waking up her best friend..." I said sarcastically, but in truth, I was more than happy to see him back.

My sunshine.

- "I wonder who that could be..."

- "Pfff go back to sleep," I said, pushing his face with my hand to get him to fall asleep again.

- "You're moving a little fast there, Amé."

He devours the small space between my back and his chest. Which I feel really hard behind me. Now that I think about it, it's been several years since I've seen Isaac naked. When we were young, we took baths together, swam naked together, and danced in the rain together. Now, none of that is still happening between us. I guess we're becoming more and more of grown-ups...

Thinking about our gradual distance, I am interrupted in my thoughts by Isaac's hand caressing my thighs.
A wave of shivers immediately runs through my body.

My breathing becomes a little more labored as tension fills the room.

- "Amelia?"

Again with this Amelia.

- "We're going to continue the Statement game. But this time, you'll follow my orders the instant I give them."

- "What? I'm too tired, maybe tomorrow..."

- "Do I have to remind you that I've already won four orders?"

You can see where this is going...

- "I understand, let's play," I admitted my defeat, prepared to get up, but he kept me lying down with his hand gently pushing my chest towards his torso.

- "Is it not complicated to play while lying down like this" I asked, wondering about the position he wanted us to take.

- "The statement game only requires talking, so it's not a problem."

He whispered in my ear, I was overwhelmed with shivers, have I always been this sensitive?

The Left hand of Isaac was on my chest, just below my breasts. It was gently pressing me, giving me a blurry sensation.

His right hand, on the other hand, was holding my right thigh firmly, creating a peculiar warmth that was disturbing my senses.

What's happening? Am I dreaming or is there a sexual tension between Isaac and me?

Am I dreaming or is Isaac touching me sexually?

Isaac?

MY Isaac ?

- "Relax, Amélia. I'm not going to eat you," I heard a whisper that sounded like "not now, at least."

At his request, I tried to relax, attempting to regain a regular breath.

"Fifth statement...," he begins.
I swallowed my saliva gently,

- "...You've never had a date with the bookseller."

-« Pfft-« I chuckled, « all this for that? It's true, I've never had a date with the bookseller. »

I don't know why, but I find it extremely cute that he comes back early from his trip, invents a whole game, breaks into my house to slip into my bed and watch me while I'm asleep, all to make sure I don't go on that imaginary date. That's typical of him. He can be so childish, it's almost like a child who sulks to get a toy back.

- « Undress yourself. »

My laughter abruptly stopped.

Huh?

Excuse me?

- « It's my order, Amelia. »

Where did the little sun go?

- « Isaac, not that it bothers me, but you see, it does bothers me, since I have the body of a woman now-»

Having barely finished my sarcastic rant, I find myself lying on my back, seeing Isaac above me, his black hair beautifully outlined by the moonlight.

My window is open, so we are caressed by a gentle breeze. He and I look at each other silently. Isaac slowly slides his hand under my t-shirt. It's nothing like the way Isaac usually touches me. It's sensual, slow and sexy.

His hand now on my chest exerts a light pressure on one of my breasts, eliciting a shy moan.