To start it all off

It was a boiling hot day, I was sat on the beach wearing my black singlet and denim shorts. I had kicked my ballet flats off earlier when I ran into the sea. I watched two tumbleweeds glide across the glistening black sand, as if they were playing tag. They kept rolling right into the sea where a big wave sucked them up, destroying their game, and they vanished. Seconds later one of them appeared tumbling along with the water and then got sucked back under by another wave. I was sat on a boogey board now watching my 8 year old sister bobbing about in the ocean. I stared at the little girl wo everyone says I look identical to, the only resemblence i could see was our hair. She has big blue eyes and lots of freckles where as I have hardly any freckles and green eyes. The rough wind was blowing sand against my legs while my long brown hair was getting tangled. Sophie smiled and waved as she noticed me staring at her I smiled back and waved, she started to turn around but a big wave caught her and pulled her under and she vanished. I screamed her name, my heart pounding, as I leapt up waving my arms so the lifeguards would know something was wrong. I jumped straight under the icy water, not wimpering like i usually did. A hand gripped my arm and started pulling me under, I grabbed her under the armpits and pushed her up with all my force, she was pulled from my arms as I fell further into sea. I was twisted and turned until a forceful grip was pulling on my hand attempting to pull me up. My head reached the surface as I took a deep breath and fell unconcious.

I regained conciousness to the sound of murmuring, I opened my eyes to a really familiar room. I realised I was in my bed in my bedroom and my little papillon puppy called Lily was beside me licking my cheek. My dad rushed over and gave me a hug smiling at me and a man dressed in white followed him. I regognised that he was a doctor, he was tanned and had black, flat hair.

"Im sorry Alexis but you must stay in bed for another twenty-four hours to make sure you are fully better." The doctor explained.

"Thats okay i'll invite Jasmine to come over and watch some movies, how's Sophie?" I asked

"Shes fine she is great." Dad replied.

"Do you know who saved me?" I asked.

"No all I know is he was the same age as you!" He replied