A week later

A week later I was getting ready for school. I had just gotten out of the shower and I started getting dressed.

I chucked my pink jeans on and my black studded top.

I grabbed my pink converse chuck Taylor's and my iPhone 5 off of its dock and ran downstairs. I chucked them on the dining table and Sophie grabbed the phone typed in my password an started playing temple run.

"Hey missy how'd you get my password?" I asked sarcastically

"You told me remember?" She replied laughing.

I laughed buttering my toast. I poured Soph a glass of orange juice and grabbed my phone back from her.

"Hey I was in the middle of winning!" She whined

"Oh well eat your cereal please then I will do your hair!"

I started pulling the brush through my tangled, wet hair. I started putting a side plait in whilst Soph sat in front of me waiting a little impatiently. I tied the end and grabbed the brush and pulled it through her mess of a hair. I put her hair in two plaits on either side of her head. I grabbed my pink country road bag and pushed my little sister out the door grabbing my keys in the process.

We hopped into my red Lamborghini, which I had saved heaps for, and I drove Soph to her elementary school.

Then off to my school I headed.

I approached the yellow building which people like to call school, I just call it prison. I try to find a parking space and then head for the entrance.

I get tossed and turned as I walk through the stampede trying to get to my locker where my bestie Jaz is waiting. She smiles at me as I turn to my locker. I notice a little note I rip it off and start reading: "I hope you appreciate me more now you know I saved you?"

I looked at Jaz with a questioning look. Then back at the small, pink post-it note.

"I don't know who sorry." She said to me.

I placed it back on my locker. Grabbed my books out and headed to drama class.