Second date

Dom's POV
Today was mine and Oli's second date and I'm not only going to be at his show, we will also for the first time sing our song together live. I put on my outfit (picture above and underneath)

 I put on my outfit (picture above and underneath)

Oli wore a beige suit.
He picked me up in front of my house and drove us to the venue. I went into the crowd after I gave him a loving kiss. I enjoyed the show so fookin much. I directly went into the pit and also initiated one. I got crowd-surfed in front of the stage. I looked up at Oli who stood right in front of me. He smiled and reached out for my hand and pulled me up. He hugged me and lifted the mic. "Everyone!! Me and Yungblud just released a song! It's called Obey! And we're gonna sing it tonight for the first time ever! So please make some fookin noise for Dom Harrison aka Yungblud aka most beautiful human being on earth!!!", he shouted and it made me laugh. We sang the song and to scream on the same stage with Oli Sykes is fookin amazing, not only that but this was a date. And it was fookin great until now. Let's see how it'll go!! We sang the song to the end and hugged again. He kissed me. In fookin public! He wasn't fookin ashamed of me or scared to show me as his boyfriend!! That made me so fookin happy, I just can't believe that this is actually happening!! I directly kissed back and lifted the mic to my mouth afterwards. "I luv you so fookin much, darlin!!", I shouted laughing so everyone could hear me. "I luv you too, luv!", he shouted back smiling brightly. I got fookin overwhelmed by a wave of happiness. He kissed me on the cheek and I crowd-surfed back to the pit. I got some bruises but that wasn't that bad at all, it was all fun after all. At the end of the concert I wanted to walk through the crowd to get to Oli but to get there I just walked next to the wall, because there weren't many people. Bad idea. Not even a few feet away from the stage I got pinned to the wall. I looked up and saw some tall guy I surely haven't ever seen in my life. He pinned my hands above my head, that was when panic started forming in my head. I tried to fight back, but I was just too weak. I then kicked around in desperation to kick him in the balls so he'd let me go. But instead he just crowded up so close to me that I could hardly even breath without nearly choking on the smell of his sweat. I gagged. "Oli!!!", I shouted. I felt humiliated having to scream for my boyfriend, but I just can't defend myself from this man. "Shhhhh, no one's gotta know about the events that'll happen tonight, if you just keep quiet", he said and kissed my neck and started touching me. "Hey hey hey, what the fook do you think you're doing with my boyfriend?!", I heard someone shout. Oli, thank fookin god! He pulled the stranger away from me and shouted at him to get out. I was still in shock. "I'm sorry, I couldn't do anything", I said a bit panicked. "Hey, it's alright, I've heard you shouting my name, so I came down and saw you here, I don't think anything of this was your fault or intention", he said and hugged me, kissing my forehead. "C'mon let's go, luv", he said and wrapped his arm around my waist. I let out a sigh. "Well, except for the little sexual assault this was one of the greatest evenings of my life", I said trying to sound a bit more enthusiastic. I smiled at him. He spun me around and lifted me up. "I love ya, I love ya, love ya so much, baby", he shouted and I just laughed. He's being so cheesy and silly and I loved it with all of my being. "I love you too!", I laughed while he kept spinning me around. He let me stand on my feet again and hugged me. He then led me out of the venue. We got out at the back of the building and were met with paparazzi and hysterical fans. I just found it amazing how they loved Bmth. They reminded me of myself when I was a kid cheering for bands and screaming their names. I grinned so brightly when I saw him signing some photos and papers. I got pushed by the crowd but Oli caught me before I could even trip. He then kept his arm around me and kept the people distanced from me. A few fans even asked for my autograph. I signed them in delight. One of those fans shouted after me another stepped in front of me and just said "I don't give a fuck if you're dating my celebrity crush, but you have the cutest smile in this world!!" I thanked her and granted her with another bright smile. Another one shouted "are you guys dating?!" We got into the car and drove away. We sat in the back and just more or less cuddled until we finally arrived at Oli's house. We got into the apartment and he gave me a kiss before getting us some beers. I took that time to think. When I heard him walk over to the couch I sat on, I turned my head to him. "Oli, thank you for not being ashamed of me in public. Thank you for loving me, thank you for existing. You're the most amazing boyfriend I ever had or generally partner and I love you", I said as he sat down next to me. He pulled me close to him and kissed my head. "I love you too, and you're the cutest boyfriend I could ever have. You're amazing, you light up a room with your smile alone. We're dating now for fookin three weeks and you've been just amazing. Darlin, you're amazing in bed, you're just fun to spend time with, you're interesting and smart, you're politically educated and I simply can't get enough of you or your beautiful smile. Y'know I even fookin think about just like marrying you right this evening", he said and it made my heart speed up. I was speechless. "Are you fookin serious?", I asked. "I actually am", he said and looked down at me. "Would you marry me? Now?", he added. I separated myself from him. "Are you for real right now?!", I shouted. "Yes, Dom", he said and stood up. "And?", he asked and it sounded kinda anxious. I thought for a second. I mean, there could go wrong a lot, but what the fook could be better than be married to him. To Oli Sykes, I still can't fookin process it!! "U-Uh, yes!!", I shouted. I started laughing. He hugged me and lifted me from the couch and carried me ironically bridal style to the door. He got me inside a car and drove us to the nearest notary, where we signed the certificate and exchanged rings we bought there. Shiny silver. It was short and beautiful. He signed the marriage certificate and smiled throughout the whole time while I hugged him from behind. Then I sat down and signed the certificate while he stood behind me, resting his chin on the top of my head. I smiled. Although I've had many intense emotions in my life, nothing could compare to this. I just got married to the love of my life. Maybe we'll divorce sometime but until then I'll enjoy this marriage for as long as I fookin can!! Afterwards he took me out to celebrate our wedding and drove us to a pub, where we ate fookin chicken. That was just Rock'n'Roll on a new fookin level!! After that we got home and made out for nearly two hours before he fooked my brains out the whole fookin night.