Dear Thomas...

Page 1 chapter 1
"Whaaa!!-" my brother comes busting through the door..
"What on earth are you doing!?!"
He stared at me creating a disaster in the kitchen...

Thomas looked at me tilting his head, he was speechless-
"Well help me!?!" He walks towards me, grabbing the burnt pan in my hands. "Why do you even try??.."

He was the smart one- the handsome one.. He always knew how to do things right, he always took care of me. Even when i didn't want him too..
He smirked.

"What did you burn anyways?.." He threw the pan in the sink. The second the pan touched water. A big poof! Of smoke came out.
"What were you cooking anyways?" As he look down to the stove full of burnt brown stuff..

He look up at me in disgust.
"Chocolate!?!" I pouted. slapping his arm.
"What did you think it was?.."
He chuckles nervously..
"Oh, erm nothing!" He tilted his head, itching to back of his neck.
"Well it seems your okay now..
Make sure to clean this up!"

He added. "I'm going to williams see you later-" i rolled my eyes.
As he walked out of the kitchen door.. I grabbed a pink cloth to scrub off this chocolate gunk-
Eww.. Why do i have to suck at

cooking?.. I always see cooking shows- its so simple and easy.. Why did i have to be such a failure..? I'm not good at anything... I was boring- simple.
I just- i don't understand...

As i was cleaning up my mess. I threw the dirty cloth in the laundry. And layed down on my bed.. Ugh- why does my life have to be so boring?.. If only..

Aha! I had a plan. A smart plan? I wasn't for sure yet.. But i was invited to a birthday party,
At first i declined the offer- But you know what, i haven't seen Juliet since forever-

It was at 6:00.. I had nothing to do anyways, so why not?..
I grabbed my phone and texted my brother..

-Hey brother I'm going to hangout with Juliet.. I haven't seen her in a while- i'll be late!!
(Amelia)

-Okay. Just not to late.
(Thomas)

I jumped off my bed and rummaged through my drawer..
What could i wear?.. These kind of party's were classy fun..
Chic- soo... I should wear a dress.
I put on black heels and a white dress.. I tied my hair up and left.