[𝐻𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑜𝑛]𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 2(𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙)

"I'm so sorry for your loss, Mr.Tan.I hope you stay strong."

And with that, Jayden fell to his knee. The doctor and a nurse were trying to calm Jayden down, but none of the words reached Jayden's ears.He kept screaming, "This was all a joke," and "This is not true."He refused to believe that the sun of his life was really gone.He cried and screamed for his wife, hoping that she would wake up and comfort him like she usually does.

The doctor then led him to see y/n's body.As he went inside, he saw the body of his lovely wife lying on the bed lifeless.He saw the once pretty body of his wife was now very pale and full of cuts and scars.He walked next to y/n and grabbed her cold hand.He softly whimpered while kissing her hand.He wanted her to touch his face like before again.He wanted to hear her cheerful laughs and her angelic voice scolding him whenever he teased her.He missed everything about her.He'd do anything just to feel her warmth again.He just wished he could turned back everything to normal but he knew he's already to late.

⊰⊹time skip⊹⊱

Jayden called his and y/n's family.He also called Prakash and told him everything knowing that their wives were best friend.Y/n's family held the funeral at their family's house.Prakash and a red puffy eyes Maria soon arrived at their beloved friend's funeral.She went inside and saw Jayden sitting outside of the house with his head hanging low.Maria felt her angers rose up when she saw Jayden.She wanted to slap him again but was stopped by Prakash.

He knew it will only made it worse for both Maria and Jayden.She then went inside and saw the body of her best friend in the coffin sleeping comfortably as if nothing in this world could disturb her nice sleep.Maria walked to y/n's coffin slowly but fall her to her knees as her weak became so weak.Prakash then helped his lover up and hugged her knowing this was very hard for her.

⊰⊹after the funeral⊹⊱

It was very hard for everyone.Some of them were crying loudly and some of them were mourning silently.Seeing the loss of one of their angels wasn't really easy for everyone especially for Jayden and Maria.Y/n's and Jayden's family went home immediately not wanting have another breakdown at the graveyard.Slowly everyone started leaving the graveyard except for two persons; Jayden and Maria.

Prakash was waiting for his lover in the car at the graveyard parking wanting to give her some alone time at her best friend's grave.Jayden looked like someone who just lost the reason for his life.As much as Maria wanted to yell and curse at him, she couldn't brought herself doing so knowing how much her late best friend loved him.Jayden was silent and only stared at the name that was beautifully carved on the gravestone;

𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙𝑠,
𝑌/𝑛 𝐿/𝑛
13.09.1995-26.02.2023
28 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑜𝑙𝑑
"𝑀𝑎𝑦 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑚 𝑓𝑙𝑒𝑤 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦"

Maria put a hand on Jayden's shoulder."I've known y/n eversince I was a kid.She was the strongest person I know.No matter how hard the thing is for her, she would never give up.I know how much she loved you"she looked down and continued with her eyes slowly tearing up;"I'm sure she doesn't want to see you in this state,Jayden.Take care.If you ever need anything, just call me or Prakash" And with that, she slowly walked away, leaving Jayden alone at his wife's grave.He looked down and said while crying,"I'm really sorry for disappointing you."His silent sob slowly turn into a choked sobs.He reached for something from his back pocket.A knife.He shakily brought out the knife towards his chest.He then stabbed himself and fell on y/n's grave.He then whispered with a weak smile;