Foreword by David Bachmann

It gives me great pleasure to introduce this set of work that has been beautifully crafted and put together by a talented young writer called Bella

It gives me great pleasure to introduce this set of work that has been beautifully crafted and put together by a talented young writer called Bella. Each story in this unique collection is easy to read yet packs quite a punch in terms of suspense and atmosphere. And there is no better subject than monsters and creatures that lurk on the darker sides of human imagination.

There are few things more terrifying or thrilling than encountering monstrous creatures from beyond our imaginations. Giant sea serpents, massive Kaijus, and strange cosmic beings have always fascinated us as humans. So, what happens when worlds collide, and these otherworldly creatures come face to face with us?

In this collection of short stories, we take you on a journey through worlds of monsters, unimaginable beings, and apocalyptic events. Brace yourself for heart-pumping action, heart-wrenching drama, and bone-chilling horror, as you immerse yourself in this world of creatures.

From the depths of the ocean to corners of space never before imagined, we explore monsters and Kaijus through the eyes of the survivors, the researchers, and the heroes who fight against them. We delve into the complex interplay of human nature and forces beyond our understanding, adding a new dimension to the age-old battle between good and evil.

Whether you are drawn to the beauty of the ocean's mysteries or you seek the terror of what lies beyond the stars, this collection has something for everyone. So, turn down the lights, grab a cup of coffee, and get ready to enter a world of monsters, Kaijus, and cosmic beings that will leave you breathless.