Every one find out

Nobody pov:-

Shigaraki get on top of dabi. He decay Dabi's shirt(Dabi was not wearing his coat). Dabi is now shirtless. Shigaraki kiss all over Dabi's scars and burns(neck;eyes; hands etc..). He tell dabi if he know he is beautiful in his own way. Dabi tell him this is the tenth time this month( Shigaraki tell dabi he is beautiful every time they are alone).

They were cuddling. The door burst open. Toga walk in and froze on her spot( for what she has just see).

Toga- shigaraki are you cuddling with dabi.

Shigaraki- you little shit you better not tell anyone. *Glare at toga*

Dabi- *hide his face in shigaraki's chest*

Toga- Too late *run to the bar to tell everyone*

Shigaraki- Dabi we need to explain about our relationship to everyone now.

Kurogiri- SHIGARAKI TOMURA there better be a good explanation to this.

Everyone is downstairs. Dabi is sitting on shigaraki's lap. Shigaraki is tell everyone that they have been in a relationship and it been only few months since they are together.

Twice- man I am happy for you.no I am not. Yes I am. no I am not.

Toga- nevermind you two look cute together. I don't know dabi was a bottom. *Teasing dabi*

Dabi- this is why I don't want anyone to find out about our relationship.

Shigaraki- you should be glad they accept our relationship sugarcup.

Toga- *gasp* he called him sugarcup.

Dabi- soo he called me many nickname before.

Toga- *totally shipping shigadabi*

Spinner- did I miss something?

Toga- you miss a lot or fun.

They all spend there time talking about there relationship whole day.

~In the night~

Kurogiri- everyone it is bed time.

Every one say ok and went to bed.

~In shigadabi room~

Shigaraki- doll today morning is very you know tiring because of toga.

Dabi- honey that is rude and not the way to talk about your sister like that.

Shigaraki- that brat is not my sister.

Dabi- oh really I don't believe you.

Shigaraki- * pull dabi close to him* I don't care.

Dabi-*put his head in shigaraki's chest* ok I am sleepy now.

Shigaraki-*make dabi look at him and kiss him*

Dabi- *kiss back* I love you my prince.
(they break the kiss)

Shigaraki- I love you too my flame.

They sleep in eachother's arms not care about the world.