Ayo, there's a snake here!

I don't really remember what time I woke up exactly, but I remember it was juuust around 2am when I realized I was thirsty. I didn't have any water on my nightstand, so I dragged myself from out of the sheets, and went to the kitchen.

     I filled up a cup of water from the faucet, and turned off the adjusting ring. I drank a few sips until my thirst was satisfied, and I started walking back too my room.

     However, the moment I stepped through my doorway, I immediately felt something . . . off. It didn't feel like my gut was trying to tell me "I'm in danger", but more like "Okay, clearly something weird is here."

     It was dark in my bedroom, so I couldn't really see anything. Although, I could see a slight bit of movement in my bedsheets, and I thought, Who the hell is on my bed?

     I edged closer, and my eyes widened out of shock the moment I realized . . . not just any snake, but  THE  Mr. Snake himself from The Bad Guys, is laying underneath my own bed covers, fast asleep. He curled his limbless torso beneath my blanket as if it was his own bed. My eyes twitched in pure confusion. "Umm, dude?"

      ". . . . . . . . ."

     "Duuude?"

     ". . . . . . . . ."

     "Dude . . .?"

     "Rrrgg, Piranha, what are you on? Wolves don't have monkey arms~," Snake mumbled in his sleep.

    The fu—

     "SNAKE! WAKE YOUR ASS UP!!!"

     Finally, the eastern reptile lurched upright in an instant, his eyes widened open. Unexpectedly though, he said, "Homeless Elsa of Arendelle is under attack!!"

     I blinked at him with a WTF face. "Dude, what kinda weird dreams are you having?"

     When reality seemed to have finally come back too him, he turned to me. His eyebrows knit together in a sharp glare. "What kinda weird dreams am I having?," He retorted. "Why the hell did you wake me up?! I was having the best sleep of my life!"

     "Umm, because you somehow found you're way in my house, and started sleeping on my bed for some reason!?"

     Mr. Snake frowned at me, "What? It's not my fault you have the best mattress! And warm blankets!," He adjusts the blankets coating over his scales, and fluffed up the two pillows behind him. "Which is something I don't really have at home . . ." He frowned.

     "Well, there's the floor then," I replied, knowing a well known fact that he was able to afford a nice bed just fine considering he and his friends commit heists for a living. "Or . . . You could sleep on the couch."

     "Naw, I can't, the couch's already taken."

     "What?!?!"

     "I know." He simply shrugged.

     "By who?!," I demanded.

     "The guys . . . ," he smirked.

     I kept telling myself he was just lying because he wanted to get a arise out of me like he does with everybody, but when I went to the living room, my jaw dropped to the floor.

     On the couch, among the darkness, I could see a dreaming, squirming Piranha laying on top of Mr. Shark's back, who, unlike him, looked peaceful.

     Ms. Tarantula and Diane, were laid down together on another part of the couch. The furry arachnid is asleep on a large pillow next to the Governor's head while she napped with a cozy blanket.

     On the other end of the couch, Mr. Wolf spooned Myla in his chest from behind her as they both slept soundly. The two of them shared the other end of the blanket with Diane and Ms. Tarantula.

     Even though it unnerved me as to how The Bad Guys and my OC even broke into my house in the first place just to sleep here for . . . some reason, my heartstrings did tug at the thought of realizing just how adorable each of them were while sleeping. I didn't want too wake any of them.

     Reluctantly though, I returned to my room where a certain, mischievous snake waited. I narrowed my eyes slightly as I dropped a random pillow on the ground, and laid down on my side. I curled my legs to my chest.

"Hey, you're not sleeping up here with me?," Snake asked, his voice sounding seemingly disappointed.

"No, I think I'll sleep down here for the night," I said as I tried moving my shoulder into a more comfortable position on the hard floor. I couldn't see his face, but I could tell it looked like he was looking at me with a sympathetic face . . . a little bit.

"You know, this is still your room, you sure you're gonna be warm enough?"

"Oh yeah . . . ," I replied as I shivered slightly, which deep down I knew it was only going to get worse later on throughout the rest of the night. "You know what? Never mind, scoot over, I'm coming up."

I don't know if it shouldn't have, but my heart warmed up when I saw Mr. Snake smile as I climbed on the bed next to him. The two of us brought the blanket up till it reached the bottom of our chins. I snuggled myself in the warmth of my pillows as I could hear Snake's gentle breathing a few inches away from me.

"Okay, just stay on that side of the bed, alright?"

Snake rolled his eyes. "Alright. I'll try not too bite, goodnight."

"Goodnight."

The End