day 1..

ANGST HAHAHHAHAHHA
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uzi pov:

I finally HAD to go back to school but I had no way to hide the murder drone parts so I just ignored it and ignored the looks of concern and fear. "Uhhh hey.. zi-.. what happened to you-" I turned around and saw Thad "nothing important" "oh uhh okayy-" I grabbed my shit and prepared to go to class before Thad said "a murder drone killed your dad..." I stopped and froze "impossible we we're all in the same area" "I'll uhh let you- do uhh you- please don't kill me!" Thad went to his class and I went to mine. After the end of the day I decided to walk around to prove him wrong. Until.. I saw.. the dead corpse.. of.. khan doorman. I sat there and started to cry. How did this happen it couldn't have been N since we we're together. The only other person around was. V. But I would've saw her escape. Right? I flew back to the pod digital tears rolling down my face. "Uzi! What happened-?.." I looked at N and ignored his question. He came over to try and comfort me even tho it wouldn't help I still let him. "I haven't seen the purple thing cry before" "v you're not helping." "Im just saying" "Uzi what happened?" "Someone killed my dad.." N tried to comfort me more and I noticed him glare at V who smirked and cleaned her teeth with her claws. . .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Very short and not much angst but who caresss I hope you enjoyed