~Life With Chutkus - 2

Hello!!! Welcome back! This is 2nd part of Life with Chhutkus 🎉🎉🎉
👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗

Pyari Naira Mumma,

I didn't see the white bird today. But I feel like being connected to you today. Pata nahi kyu. I felt the real mother hood today. Aaj pata chala ki I am divided between two. Today I had an eye opening experience.

Svara turned 8 months today. My Little bundle of joy has grown up so much. I remember when I heard her cry in the operation theatre. This thought gets me emotional. She can Stand on her own with support and can also take small baby steps while holding on to my, Abhi's or Abheer's hand. She fell down once, badly, while we tried to leave her hand. Her hair has grown a lot too and we call her coconut tree, why?, Because when we take all her hair in a ponytail, it looks like a mini coconut tree. Super cute. She is out growing her cloths a lot these days and there is one trip to the mall every month. It was the day in the month today when I realised that she has only 15 pairs of cloths that fit her. Now that's a problem.
"Mumma, I don't even have 10 daily wear cloths and you are panicking that Svar has ONLY 15" he said and sighed. "Mumma Mumma." He said giving up on me. "Oye. You are getting very smart na Abheer. Mujhe jana padega shopping. Pata bhi nahi chalega aur ismein se 10 is chhutku ko chhote pad jayenge." I said nodding my head. Svar laughed and I tickled her. Abheer joined in too. The brother sister duo look too adorable together. Kisi ki nazar na lage. I took some kajal off my eye with my ring finger and applied it behind Svar's left ear. I was about to do the same with Abheer when Abhi called me. I told Abheer to be ready and went downstairs. Soon, me and Svar were seen near the threshold. I was wearing my sandles with one hand while holding Svar's back through the baby carrier with another when Abheer and Abhi interrupted. "We wanna join too" they both said in unison. "No" me and Svar said in unison too. She is getting intelligent haha. "It's mumma and baby date today." I explained. Abheer's head dropped which I don't know how went unnoticed by me. I had scolded him this morning about singing too loudly when Svar was sleeping. "Am I not your baby??" He said. "You are bacha. But Aaj aapki shopping nahi karni. Why don't u and papa go on a movie date??" I secretly made a pleading expression to Abhi. "I heard there's a new Avengers movie on!!!" He shouted and Abheer screamed with joy. He looked sooo cute. "Shhh" I said. "Not too loud. Enjoy!!!" I shushed him. I kissed Svara's temple and headed out. He was watching everything. We entered the shopping mall and I spotted my favourite shop, right near the entrance. Pantaloons. They had the cutest cloths for my little Svara. I mean it. We entered the mall and were welcomed by a big section of makeup, lingeries, watches, accessories and the list went on. I always wanted that black, thin strapped one. It's too hotttt. I warm up imagining Abhi's reaction hehe. I reached the second floor, labeled 'Babies'. Entering it gave me a wave of cuteness. I saw adorable little pieces everywhere. Cute frocks and socks. Caps and Hats. Shoes and boots. Shirts and Skirts. Tops and T's. Pants and pacifiers. Loads and loads of toys!!!! This is my favourite place in the mall for sure. I go to my favourite section, 'GIRLS FROCKS 0-5'. Trust me, they have every type of cloth I can possibly have but in a miniature size. Like, they have T-length, Mermaid style, princess cut, One shoulder, off shoulder, frilled, bell sleeves, Sheath, Polo and what not. I got so many frocks for real. I will stick the pics maa.

 I will stick  the pics maa