Moments

Àfter work both headed to home together while the whole drive teju didn't spoke to Karan and Karan was stealing glances. He was loving angry bird Teja as when she gets angry her cheeks look more chubby and cuter . Both entered house and teju was proceeding towards her room when Karan held her wrist and pulled her she fell on this chest their faces were an inch apart. For few seconds they were just looking in each other's eyes then Karan broke the silence.

" What happened why are you not taking to me?"
" You don't even know the reason" Teju said and start fidgeting in his hold then Karan holded her waist tightly moving more closer to her
" Don't be angry with me I can't take it " Karan said stroking his finger on her cheek
" Were you liking her touch" Teju asked sadly
" Ofcourse not I was uncomfortable and I was just taking your case "
Karan said and teju hitted hard on his chest
" Ahhhhh Why did you hit me " Karan said keeping hand on his chest
" Because you deserve it " teju said grumpily and move towards her room and Karan was laughing behind her

Teju enters her room and starts smiling madly and was blushing remembering his words and their closeness.

After refreshing teju move towards kitchen to make something delicious and starts preparing for it in a while Karan joins her and starts helping her in chopping. They were teasing each other while cooking and everything is prepared except roti . Teju starts rolling rotis when Karan ask her to let him do .
Karan : let me do na
Teju : No Karan I will do it you sit for a while
Karan : No I don't want to sit pls let me do
Then teju thought to take a revenge for his teasings in office and now ...so she said yes to him for rolling rotis and moved the roti board little outside the slab and putted small flour (atta) box over it and shifted
Karan took the small part of dough and started rolling roti when the rolling board flapped and the aata was on Karan's face
Seeing this Teju 's started laughing loudly and Karan was glaring angrily towards her
Karan : you.. you just wait
Karan takes aata in his hand and starts running behind her and teju runs out of the kitchen. Both were running here and there in house and Karan finally caught her and poured the floor on her face and started laughing looking at her and teju was looking angrily at himat first then both bursted out laughing looking at each other both cleaned themselves and made rotis and then had dinner.

Teju went into room to change and Karan was sitting in balcony taking chill breeze  when his phone rang and he talked for few mins and then teju came.
Teju : So whom were you talking to
Karan : My mom
Teju : oh how is she ? Is everything good?
Karan : yeah everything is good and she is fine . She is calling me for some Pooja in house in Jalandhar
Teju : oh you must go then
Karan : I can't ...the work..
Teju : Karan you should value them and give them time when you have them not everybody have it what you have.
Karan : I didn't value them when I should now they don't even talk to me that much now ( Karan said sadly )
Teju shifted her Chair in front of Karan and holded his hand
Teju : If you want to share anything with me I am always there
Karan : Due to my last relationship I have hurt them so much now I don't have courage to face them they don't even talk or meet  me often since last 1 year so I just gave my all time building this company successful which was Dad's dream but I don't even have courage to tell him that I did it I completed his dream.
Teju : Parent's can't stay upset longer from their children. Talk to them once they will understand you . If they don't call you or meet you often you do it.
Apologize them they will forgive you.
Karan : Will they ?
Teju : I promise they will.
They both sat in silence for some time and then went to their room greeting each other good night .

Do vote and let me know your reviews on this part and if you feel that it's getting boring tell me freely ur suggestions are welcomed.