mitsuba..?

Kou approached Mitsuba, noticing the camera in his hand. "Hey Mitsuba, what are you up to?" he asked.

"Oh, just taking some photos, i mean i never did get to take my final photo," replied Mitsuba as he adjusted the settings on his camera.

''Mind if I join you?" Kou asked, looking over Mitsuba's shoulder at the viewfinder.Mitsuba smiled and handed him the camera. "Sure, why not? i do need help finding out what my last fulfilling photo should be.''

Kou walked around a bit, ''why dont you take a picture of me! im super cool'' he said jokingly.''yea right'' mitsuba says looking at him not thrilled.

As they continued to take photos together, Kou felt grateful for the unexpected opportunity to bond with Mitsuba.Kou raised an eyebrow as Mitsuba aimed the camera at him. "what are you taking a picture of?'' mitsuba looked at him smiling, ''something special I didnt realize I had.''

Kou and Mitsuba walked into the school, their conversation continuing from earlier. As they turned a corner, a figure who looked like Hanako appeared behind them. Kou's heart raced as he wondered if it was really him. But as the figure got closer, Kou realized it wasn't Hanako at all.

''what do you want? who are you?'' kou asks confused.

''oh hehe, ~ mitsuba didn't tell you? I made a deal'' he grins. mitsuba looks a little worried. ''you do remember my deal right mitsuba? I'm making people remember you silly.'' he brings out the radio and it starts playing, a woman's voice talking about mitsuba and his death, along with him being a ghost.

After some time goes(im to lazy to write it out.)  by they couldn't stop hanakos look-alike from getting what he wanted. Mitsuba gone, kou runs over to him. ''no no no!'' he cries.