one

THIRD PERSON POV

Chan was a bright student of Seoul High. He made plenty of friends ofcourse because of his sweet personality. He was a good student and everything about him was perfect. Yet he was unhappy. He didn't understand why his heart always beats for the particular playboy of his class.

Lee Minho, the biggest playboy of the school who was known for his cold attitude but Chan didn't understand why was he drowning into that boy. His friends warned him about it but that didn't stop him from crushing over the boy.

The train of his thoughts stopped when he heard his bestfriend calling his name. He turned around and flashed a bright smile to his friend, flexing his dimples aswell. "Good morning, Sungie" He pulled the younger in a bone crushing hug, "Hey!! Don't kill me" The younger struggled to free himself from Chan's grip and as soon as they broke the hug both of them bursted into laughter.

The teacher entered and the class fell silent. He kept giving a lecture on history but Chan wasn't interested in the topic at all. He kept staring at Minho and his gorgeous feature. He wondered how someone can be so beautiful. Their eyes met for a moment but there was no warmth in Minho's eyes. Chan instantly moved his gaze away when he realised that Minho was staring at him back. The 45 minute class was already over and brunet didn't even realise it. He was too occupied with staring at his crush.

Jisung nudged his bestfriend and sent him a judgemental look. "Hyung, what's wrong with you?" Jisung rolled his eyes at the older. He didn't want Chan to have any interactions with Minho. He knew that the boy was a playboy and he didn't want his bestfriend to get played and then get hurt. He was just concerned for his friend. "What happened, Sung?"

"Just get over him, hyung. He's not the right person"

"What if you are misunderstanding him? What if he's a good person, Sungie?" Chan furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Jisung for his answer. "We should never judge someone without any proofs. He might not be the person we're thinking him to be, right?"

"Hyung, just relax I'm not coming to any conclusions. I'm just worried for you!" Jisung pouted cutely and gave in. "Channie, if you really like him that much why don't you talk to him and ask him out?" Chan's another bestfriend, Felix whisper-yelled at him. He sighed to his question. As much as he would like this, he's scared. What if Minho turns him down or worse he hates him?

"Come on, Lix! Why would you even encourage him to date that asshole. He literally slept with half of the class" Jisung glared at the freckled boy. "Ugh Jisung! You're so annoying" Felix playfully nudged at Jisung's stomach with his ankle and the squirrel boy groaned.

Chan saw Minho approaching them and the three boys went silent. Jisung was staring daggers at the ravenet which wasn't unnoticed by Minho. But Chan was wrong, Minho wasn't looking for him but for his friend Hyunjin.

Once all the classes were over Chan finally gathered his courage to talk to Minho and he directly approached him. He tapped the taller's shoulder from behind and when the boy turned around and looked at him all his confidence disappeared. He started panicking and fidgeting with his fingers. "Do you need something?" Minho raised his one brow making the latter more tensed.

'Chan don't make a fool of yourself you idiot! Just speak up' Chan said that in his mind. He cursed himself several times for acting so dumb and weird. But what could he do? He was tempted by the younger boy. He can't ask him out, he doesn't have the courage to. Not yet atleast but later. "C-Can you help me with my m-maths homework?" He tried to calm down his rapid heartbeat. And came up with an another question than the one he was thinking to ask.

No matter what people say about him, he has always been an excellent student so teachers had no problems with him. He thought for an answer for a while, "Wait at the school library for me, tomorrow at 4 o'clock. I'll help you" Chan tried his best to hide his smile though he failed badly. His heart was about to jump out of its cage the only reason he was behaving normal was Minho. If he wasn't standing in front Minho he would have started dancing by now.

"T-Thank you!!" Chan bowed 180° and ran away. Minho just found the boy somehow adorable. He seemed different than others. cuter than the rest of the school. With a small chuckle Minho exited the school building.