'𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙨' - 𝟯

( play the music when the texts are underlined! )
! MY AU !

Contains: Fluff (comment if I'm missing something!)

Tap tap. "Oh! Hi, Purp!" Tommy smiled at the sight of his crush(?). Honestly, I'll tell you Purpled likes Tommy too! In a platonic way of course... Purpled is 1 n' a half year(s) older than Tommy, despite his(TOMMY) childish personality and short height.. Anyways, Purpled bowed at Tommy in response. Tommy was used to that, Purpled does that all the time whenever he wants to give Tommy something. Tommy just doesn't know he's(Purpled) about to give him something. "What brings you here?" Tommy asked. He saw a card, with some hearts on it. Tommy probably forgot that today was the day he met Purpled at the hill they were in right now. "Is that.. for me?" Tommy asked, pointing at himself, face visibly light pink. Purpled looked at him and nodded nervously. Purpled gave Tommy the card. Tommy blushed even more and took the card.

Tommy started reading it out loud;

You are my church, you are my place of worship,
I heard you're the plug, can I be the circuit?
When I got court, I hope that you're the verdict.
When you're around, my insides turn inverted.
My blood starts to rush when I see your doorman
I know you're nearby and I know your purpose
Take one look at you, you're heaven's incarnate
[deleted part of the song]
Melting like an ice cream when you smile.
Melting, you're a daydream, stay a while.
I pray that I can learn to be funny.
I'm watching every stand-up comedy.
Just hoping that it'll rub off on me.
So you'll smile at everything I say.
You got some soft lips and some pearly whites,
I wanna touch them in the dead of night,
Your smile ignites just like a candlelight.
Then somehow, I know everything's alright
Melting like an ice cream when you smile.
[deleted part of the song]

Purpled started blushing purple. Maybe it's because Tommy was reading out loud.?  "Thank you, Purpled," Tommy said. Purpled looked down at Tommy, he was still looking down at the letter. After a while, Tommy finally looked up at Purpled with a smile and hugged him. "How come you're the only person who makes me feel better when I'm at my worse?" Tommy asked. "I, I don't know, Tommy. I don't know," Purpled spoke in a calming matter and hugged back. "You're looking glamorous today, Tommy." Purpled complimented. "Oh.. Thanks, Purpled." Tommy said, blushing deeply.

Part 2?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter:DD [sorry if short !]
ilyy/p

-Alien/Afifa.