'𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙' - 𝟰

This chapter includes; Angst, Suicide attempt, and Fluff.
VERY SHORT, HURRIED AND LAZY.....

"Tommy? Where are you going?" Ranboo asked. Tommy didn't reply to his question, and immediately ran away. "Tommy, wait!" Ranboo shouted, chasing after Tommy. Ranboo finally reached the forest 'It would be hard to find Tommy', he thought. Meanwhile, Tommy was at the end of the forest, at a cliff edge. He was crying, silently. His face didn't show sadness, he had a neutral face on, with tears in his eyes. he took a step forward. That's when Ranboo found him. Ranboo's eyes widened. "Tommy.. no." Ranboo walked nearer to Tommy. Once he was beside Tommy, Tommy jumped. "Tommy!" Ranboo shouted and jumped as well.

He grabbed Tommy's cold hand and teleported to the house. Tommy was unconscious, he was very white, and pale. That made Ranboo worried. He fixed Tommy up and laid him down on the sofa. "Tommy, why?" Ranboo said, closing his eyes and burying his face in his hands. He hadn't realized that Tommy was awake. Tommy felt very guilty, he had made Ranboo worry! "I'm sorry, boo." Tommy apologized looking at the ground(while lying down.). Ranboo's eyes widened when he heard Tommy. Ranboo immediately hugged Tommy. "Ranboo?" Tommy called. "Don't ever do that again," Ranboo said with a firm voice, still hugging(more like cuddling) Tommy. "You are my whole world, Tommy. I can't let you go." Ranboo said.