~•Introduction!•~

Well Hello There!

It's me! Your one and only author. Please refer to me as "S", or "Scarlett" (preferably "S") or use my pronouns, which are She/They! Though obviously, I know some people will forget my names so just being called "Author" is perfectly fine too.

Now, if you haven't read the first book of this, I'd advise doing so before this book. Mainly because I won't be putting warnings and such in here, just character introductions. So at the very least, please check that book for past introductions and the non-changing TWs!

This is very much just a "for fun" book, kind of aimed towards those I know irl, but you can still enjoy these books regardless!

Anyways, onto the up-to-date introductions!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name : Taylor Voisey
Nickname : Tay OR Taylor Swift
Pronouns : They/Them
Gender : Non-binary
Sexuality : Asexual + Aromantic
Age : 24
Fun Fact : Tall as shit, just like their sisters and brother.
Looks : (Yes I used Gacha for this and ik it's a kids app and I couldn't be bothered to draw them so just focus on the damn characters)

Name : Brodie RosèNickname : BrodesPronouns : He/HimGender : MaleSexuality : GayAge : 22Fun fact : Had to retake Year one of school (SOMEHOW, DUMB BITCH)Looks :

Name : Brodie Rosè
Nickname : Brodes
Pronouns : He/Him
Gender : Male
Sexuality : Gay
Age : 22
Fun fact : Had to retake Year one of school (SOMEHOW, DUMB BITCH)
Looks :

Name : Donut CinarNickname : DonduPronouns : She/HerGender : FemaleSexuality : StraightAge : 25Fun Fact : Follows the Islamic faith, but has big respect for those around her because she's quite literally rolling with the LGBT

Name : Donut Cinar
Nickname : Dondu
Pronouns : She/Her
Gender : Female
Sexuality : Straight
Age : 25
Fun Fact : Follows the Islamic faith, but has big respect for those around her because she's quite literally rolling with the LGBT. Because of this, she is probably one of the most depressed and moody yet kind and respectful person you'll ever meet. Also, completely lives up to her name.
Looks :