Build

Cataleya Rose 

Taking a pull from the blunt I sighed looking out at the lake that occupied my backyard. It's been 3 months since I brought Dre into the life, I've built for myself. 3 beautiful months and in 2 months we would be returning to our separate lives. 

As much as I've enjoyed our time together, I was worried about what going to our regular lives would be like, two different cities two different lifestyles what would happen to us when we're apart. 

I hated how quickly I fell for him but spending every day with a man for 3 months leaves little to no room to pump fake.  

Solana pulled me from my thoughts as she got closer and closer to the water causing me to put the blunt out and run to grab her. Grabbing her and spinning around she laughed hysterically. 

Placing her on her feet I grabbed her hand walking into the water until it was at her little knees causing her to giggle as the water tickled her toes. Smiling down at her I watched as the sun began to set right before our eyes.

"My sweet Solana I pray that you continue to be a light amongst all the darkness in the world." I whisper loud enough for her to hear as we watched the sunset. Picking her up we walked towards the house as I finally noticed Z watching us with his camera.

"You're always somewhere lurking with a camera" I say teasing him as we passed him to get into the house.

"What can I say imma sucker for intimate moments" he responds laughing. 

Walking into the kitchen we were met with Dre stirring the pot of gumbo that we helped him prepare. 

"Smell good Dre" Zion says taking Solana from my arms and taking her upstairs to get her cleaned up for dinner. 

Smiling at Dre I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his torso lightly kissing down his spine. 

"I wish we could stay in the world we created" I whisper loudly enough for him to hear causing his to nod in agreement.

"Me too but as long as I have you, I'll forever be grateful" He says causing me to smile.

If only the world outside of our bubble was as beautiful as the moments, we've shared together these last few months.