Payment & Cover Form

Making covers takes a lot of time! So please understand that when reading this payment, especially since the covers are free. Thank you!

(If you do want to also monetarily support me and buy me a tea, my ko-fi link is in my profile. Totally optional ofc 😉)

PAYMENTS BEFORE RECEPTION:

-Must be completed fully upfront.

-Follow me permanently! I am Cheerful_Abyss .

-Add this book to my library so you can get updated when it's complete! And in your form, to show that you've read this thoroughly, please include your favorite fruit, animal, or color. Your pick as far as what you want to say lol.

-Add one story--this, or any of my other stories, to a public reading list on your page! Your story will be added to a reading list on my page, so long as my cover is on it, so you will get additional publicity too.

-Tag at least one person here, or on any of my stories, that you think will enjoy it.

-Read and vote on at least ten chapters of any of my stories (you can also mix and match). Please leave at least two inline comments per chapter. Brief explanation on my stories. They're all paranormal contemporary romances.

 -               -Mated to the Mafioso: mafia, millionaire, and werewolf. Similar tropes changed up a bit. Shapeshifter MC and werewolf MC, enemies-to-lovers, forced proximity, accidentally arranged coupling, romance/action/drama. Fun family dynamics, worldbuilding, and chaos. Forbidden romance.

-                 -Paradise: a half-demon MC, angel MC (angels and demons). Forbidden romance set in the Florida Keys. A lot of fun worldbuilding, sexy demon kings (later on), and a gorgeous setting.

 -                -Over My Dead Body: short story, comedy-romance featuring a witch/ghost and a demon. 

TIMELINE:

-The cover(s) should be completed within three weeks from their initial request, but can be completed in as little as a few days. I'm currently dealing with the death of my aunt and a dying grandparent, so I'm slower than usual. Apologies.

I may update you via DM with how the cover is going midway through, just to make sure it's on the right track!

PAYMENTS AFTER RECEPTION:

-You are allowed to make up to three major edits on the cover once it's received, within three days of its reception.

-You must keep my cover on for at least two weeks after reception.

-Credit me in the description of your story and in the first chapter (if it's an introduction or jumping straight into the story--whatever comes first). If the cover is pulled directly from an art piece, you must also reference the art used (always credit artists, guys!). Please say something along the line of "the art used in the cover is "Piece Title," (year completed) by Artist Name." (I have examples of this in the Portfolio Section)

-You will receive the document as a larger file size (a large PNG) and a potentially smaller-sized PNG or JPEG that can be uploaded to Wattpad (since they limit cover file sizes). I can send it through an Imgur link (preferred) or via email; just let me know your preference.

 I can send it through an Imgur link (preferred) or via email; just let me know your preference

FORM 

(This will also be in the comments so you can easily copy + paste)

-Book's Title:

-Username or Writer's Name: (give me the name you want on the book)

-Primary Genre:

-Subgenre(s): (1-3 max)

-Vibe/Mood/Feeling:

-Description (Plot summary, the hook of the story, etc.; please keep this short.)

-Tagline (optional):

-Special Requests (optional): Please keep these limited.