Audition pt2

It has been about 3hrs now and there are about 5 girls left. It feels like it's been 5hrs kevin comes back and calls out a name that's not mine and they leave again. I go back onto my phone and check the time "3 pm" great I'm gonna get in so much trouble I still have to catch the bus back after this is gonna add another 1hr so I should be home around 4-30 at this rate" the rest of the girls have done there audition and kevin comes out and gets me "Y/N Y/L/N" He calls out "hi that's me" I say and go and follow him to the audition room. Scarlett and I lock eyes as soon as I get onto the stage like there was a special connection between us. I look at everyone in complete shock then Kevin goes "start whenever you're ready" I take a deep breath in and out then start. "Im halfway through," I say to myself and keep on going. I finish with a round-off applause and a smile from everyone. Being happy with what I had just done I gently smile to myself and listen to what kevin had to say "that was absolutely amazing you have some talent in you Y/n you'll get send an email later in the week about Thursday to see if you go it enjoy the rest of your night" he says. I get off the stage and everyone starts to leave the room, I leave through the door I come in when someone had stopped me I turn around to see Scarlett Johansson and Elizabeth Olsen in front of me, trying not to freak out Scarlett says a gentle well done and good luck folwing with and well done from Elizabeth is well. I say thank you and we all go our separate ways. Having high hopes I try and bring my hopes down so that if I don't get it I wouldn't be too disappointed.

I get to the bus stop around 3:30 and wait for my bus. It had been half n hour and still no bus, I went to check where the bus is on my phone and it said that it had been canceled. Not knowing what to do cause the next bus comes at 5 and I'm already going to get in trouble cause I needed to be home at 3:30 and now I'm going to get home around 6:30, Someone pulls over next to me and rolls down the window. It was Scarlett "do you need a ride hun," she says, not trying to be annoying I decline the offer and she says that it is not a big deal and to get in the car. I agree and get in the passenger seat next to her and put in a random house address into the gps about a 5-minute walk away from my house so she doesn't know where I live and doesn't have to see anything if something goes bad which most likely it will.

We get to the house I had put in and I get out of the car and thank her. I go to the door cause she's still watching then wave bye to her and she finally drives off. I start walking back home and get to the front door ready for what could happen when I open the door.