🌶️ Seek x Jeff 🌶️

26/03/2023 — 889 words
Aight so basically I'm writing a Guiding light x Curious Light smut for some reason and I would do smut but then I'd go PING so. Have Jeff sucking Seek's dick. Wait isn't that smu-

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Jeff was sitting on his bed reading a book. It had been a while since he had come out of his shop. The only reason why it ever opened was to greet the players, but one mean word and he'd either close or summon Rush. He sighed and let go of his book, letting it hit his face.

You sat up and let out a groan. God, what was going on in his life? He was about to bash his head against a wall when he heard some knocking. "Come in," he shouted. The door slowly opened and in came.. Seek. Of course. "Here to bother me again? Just get out."

Seek rolled his eyes and closed the door. "Relax Jeffy, I've go a good reason," he said. Jeff blushed (VERY) lightly at the nickname but then shook it off. "What do you want." Seek sighed and leaned against a wall. "A favor. You owe me a favor."

Jeff looked at him and stood up. After everything he's done to him, he's asking for a favor? "Not gonna happen," he muttered. Seek grunted and folded his arms. "Well then maybe there's something ELSE I'd like to talk about." Jeff looked back at him and stayed like that until he was randomly smashed against a wall.

"What the fuck?! Get off me you bitch!" He yelled. Seek placed a finger on his lips, signalling him to shut the fuck up. "I feel like it's time for our rivalry to end, don't you think?" He asked. Jeff looked away, but was forced to look back. "I-I.. no way in hell.." he muttered.

Seek was getting angry at this point. "Listen, it's the favor, I do something to you, or both. Take your pick." Jeff didn't respond. He just stood there looking straight into his eyes. Seek gritted his teeth and moved closer to his face. "I warned you," he said and crashed his lips against his.

Jeff was caught by surprise. He didn't want to, but ended up grabbing his cheeks and kissing him back. They both pulled away and panted, but their eyes stayed closed. "Hah.. I knew it~" Seek whispered. Jeff's eyes were closed more tightly. "Just get off me.." he said. "Ah ah ah.. that was the first part of your punishment~" Jeff's eyes opened immediately. "P-Punishment?!" He muttered. Seek nodded and kissed his neck.

"Oh god.. Seek~ N-No..~" Jeff begged. Seek looked up and ignored. H bit his neck and sucked on it, making his (now) lover above groan. "Mh..~ Who knew you'd be making those sounds for me..~" Seek whispered. His hot breath was hitting Jeff's neck, it gave him a chill. "Ah~ S-Stop~ P-Please~ Mh~ Ngh~" Seek gave his neck one last lick and lifted his head off it, admiring all the hickeys he had planted.

"Hah.. I don't think you'll be ready for the final part..~" Seek whispered. Jeff was a panting mess. He looked at Seek and grabbed his shirt. "Do your worst," he said. Seek smirked and gave him another kiss. "On your knees, now~" he said. Jeff slowly got on his knees and looked up. "Obedient huh.. Close your eyes then~" Jeff obeyed once more and placed his hands on his lap, only to hear..

The sound of a belt unbuckling.
(YEAH THAT'S RIGHT. WE GON SUCK TILL WE DIE)

Before he had a chance to react, Seek's cock was shoved in his mouth. He looked up at him in worry and slowly rubbed it. "Suck," he said. Jeff once again did as he was told, and started sucking on it hard. Seek let out loud groans as he grabbed his head and pushed it to get his cock down his throat. Jeff was gagging slightly, but didn't do anything. He just wanted his cum. (How wrong does that sound)

"Mh~ Fuck~ You been saving this for me little man?~" Seek teased and patted his head. Jeff didn't react, he just kept sucking until he finally heard the words, "Fuck, I'm close~" come from his lover's mouth. Jeff grabbed his lover's hand and started going faster. Seek let out a loud groan as he cummed in Jeff's mouth. Jeff started coughing, due to it basically shooting down his throat. "Hah~ To much for you?~" Seek asked.

Jeff nodded slightly and gave him a kiss. "Why were we enemies.." he asked. Seek stopped for a moment, then stared at him. He shoved his hand down his pants and started to jerk him off. "Don't ever ask that question, we were never enemies, okay?" He whispered. Jeff let out small moans and nodded. "F-Fuck~ That's enough..~" he muttered.

Seek rolled his eyes and let go. Jeff laid down on his bed and sighed. "There's no way you're tired," Seek asked. Jeff nodded and got ready to sleep, but then Seek pulled him back into bed. "Hm, goodnight then," he said and let out a chuckle. "Baby boy~" Jeff's body was heating up as he hid himself in his lover's chest. "G-goodnight.."