That ISN'T OKAY!!

Axel had been struggling with anxiety and depression for months. His parents, worried about him, had arranged for him to see a therapist named Jason. Initially, Axel was excited about the idea of therapy, but as soon as he met Jason, something felt off. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but the therapist made him feel uncomfortable.
Axel's concerns were met with skepticism from his five older brothers, Andrew, James, Ethan, Emrys, and Jack. "What do you mean, he's weird?" James scoffed when Axel expressed his discomfort with Jason. "He's a therapist, Axel. They're supposed to help you. What's the problem?"
Axel tried to explain how Jason made him feel, but his brothers were dismissive. They accused him of being difficult and ungrateful, which only made Axel feel worse.
Things came to a head one day when Andrew, the oldest of the brothers, overheard Jason saying something strange to Axel. Andrew didn't mean to eavesdrop, but he had been waiting outside the office to give Axel a ride home. As he approached the door, he heard Jason's voice.
"I can help you with that," Jason was saying, his tone low and suggestive. Even Andrew shuddered outside the door. Axel's voice was barely audible in response, but Andrew heard him say, "No, that's okay."
Andrew's heart started pounding in his chest. What the hell was Jason trying to do? He listened for a few more moments, but the conversation seemed to have ended.
When Axel came out of the office, Andrew was waiting for him. "What the hell is going on, Axel?" he demanded.
Axel looked at him warily. "What do you mean?"
"I mean, what did that creep say to you in there?"
Axel's face flushed. "Nothing," he muttered.
"Bullshit," Andrew said, grabbing Axel's arm. "I heard him. He was saying something weird to you."
Axel looked away, tears pricking at the corners of his eyes. "He's just... he makes me uncomfortable, okay? I don't know how to explain it."
Andrew's expression softened. "Okay, okay. I believe you. Let's go."
The car ride home was tense. Andrew was seething with anger, while Axel sat huddled in the passenger seat, barely speaking. When they got home, the other brothers were waiting for them. "What's going on?" Ethan demanded, eyeing Axel suspiciously.
"Jason's a creep," Andrew said bluntly. "He was saying weird shit to Axel in there."
The other brothers were silent for a moment, exchanging uncomfortable glances. Finally, James spoke up. "What did he say?"
Andrew repeated what he had heard. The brothers' faces turned red with anger. "That son of a bitch," Emrys muttered.
"I knew something was off about him," Jack said, pacing back and forth.
Axel felt a strange sense of relief. For once, his brothers were taking his concerns seriously. "Thank you," he said softly.
"We're sorry, man," Andrew said, clapping him on the back. "We should have believed you from the beginning."
The next few days were hard for Axel. He couldn't shake the feeling of unease that had settled over him since the incident with Jason. But Andrew was determined to help him. "Look, you need to talk to someone, Axel. Someone who's not that asshole. I'll help you find a new therapist, okay?"
Axel felt a lump form in his throat. He didn't know if he could face going through the whole process again. "I don't know, Andy. It's too hard. I'm.. I just don't know."
Andrew put a hand on Axel's shoulder, and Axel flinched. Andrew could tell that Axel was scared, and he couldn't blame him. After everything that had happened, Axel had every right to be afraid of therapists.
"Listen, Axel," said Andrew gently. "I know that it's hard to trust people after what you've been through. But not all therapists are like Jason. There are good therapists out there who can help you."
Axel looked up at Andrew, his eyes filling with tears. "But how do I know who to trust?" he asked.
"You don't," said Andrew. "But you have to take a chance. You have to try. And if it doesn't work out, then we'll try again. Together."
Axel nodded, and Andrew could see the determination in his eyes. He knew that his little brother was strong, and he would get through this.
The next day, they found a new therapist for Axel. This time, Andrew went with him to the appointment. They talked to the therapist about what had happened with Jason, and the therapist listened with empathy and understanding.
Axel was still scared, but he slowly began to open up to the new therapist. He talked about his fears and anxieties, and the therapist helped him work through them. It wasn't easy, but it was a start.
Over time, Axel began to trust the new therapist. He realized that not all therapists were like Jason, and that it was possible to heal from his past traumas.
Andrew and his brothers were proud of Axel. They had seen him go through so much, and they knew how hard it was for him to trust again. But they also knew that he was strong, and that he had the support of his family.
In the end, Axel was able to move past his trauma and begin to live a happy and healthy life. And Andrew was there every step of the way, guiding him and supporting him as he went through his journey of healing.

———————————-

Idk if I should make this into a series but I was bored so I made this 💯 🔥 

It took me like 10 min so it's possible I could post like 5-15 chapters a day 😱 

Sooo lmkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

If I do make it a series the end wouldn't be as rushed