chapter 5

Loreen's POV

The underground tunnel sure is dark and I reached the gym but there's a password.

"hmmm... let me see 190234, done" password excepted.

As I tried to walk in, I saw jeo watching Master Sakibara doing stunts.

"My students welcome, grab any of your weapon."

I grabbed a throwing knife and I threw it near jeo's foot, He screamed and took it and threw it to me back. He grabbed his sword and jumped at me trying to slice me.

"what the hell?"

J~ "just kidding loraine" he chuckled

"Kids, start know!" Master pressed the button and there was some obstacles that I can threw the knife, I threw it...

"bullzeye!"

I saw jeo jumped back as fast as he can and sliced the dummy.

---------------Skip-----------------

------------------------------------

"times up, and today's mission is to investigate the park and I put some of the obstacles for you two to train"

"Yes, master" we said happily

We investigated the park and some of the knives aiming at us are flying, we jumped and ran to hit the target..

Something hit me near my left foot and it was bleeding, just a little bit slice.

J ~ "Hey, what happened? how could obstacles hit you below, I thought it's only above.

"weird isn't it?"

J~ "C'mon let's find out who that was!"

Another ninja jumped infront of us and she has a pony tail,her hair was light brown

"I can't see her face,it's covered with a black mask"

====== Jeo's POV=====

===================

Shit! that girl ninja trying to interrupt our training and tryimg to kill my bestfriend, how could she?!

I grabbed loreen's knives and

threw it at her, she's just fast and swifty not even a single scar from the knives I threw, she seems familiar she has sky blue eyes and light brown hair.......

wait!! what!!!

Di-anne!!

"Di-anne is that you???!!!"

she didn't answer as she tried to throw a knife at me... she tripped and me and loreen laughed very hard!!!

L~ "hey, jeo check her out!! hahaha!!!

she stood up and shouted at us

"I'm gonna kill both of you someday! damn you two!"

she disappeared when she threw the bomb at us

" hey loreen I think she's Di-anne, she has same sky blue eyes"

L~"I think to, also her light brown hair"

" I texted master that,another ninja attacked us a girl ninja"

he replied back

" that's a test for you two,

solve the mystery and have fun!"

loreen looked at my phone and

chuckled

L~ "Yes, master"