All I want to say

I love you.

I don't know how I got this kind of feeling. I really don't know how it actually starts. But from the very first time I have known of your existence..

I've been so desperate. Desperate to see you. To be loved by you. And to, be with you.

I want to be what you want.

I want to be what you need.

I want to be what you love.

I just knew that time that, I want you in my life.

The time that you also known of your feelings for me.

I actually didn't waste time.

Waste time to make, you mine.

Great, Right?

The girl that is being courted by other guys courted you. I know how it starts. And I don't want this to end.

In almost 2 years of loving you. In almost dying just to see each other's faces. Dying just to take a time only for two of us.

Time to be with you. Time for each other.

We always make things to make our destiny collide. We make plans. But we always end up in failing.

I can't imagine that we breathe the same air. We see same things. Experience the same phenomenon. Living in the same planet, but can't live in the same place.

But the feeling that you love a person that is away from you. You have a big distance away from each other.

A distance that is also has known as one of the destructive reason why even the very strong relationships can be ruined.

I admit.

It is so hard. It really hurts. Extremely painful. Penetrating my heart.

But what can I do?

Yes, what can i do? What can I do to make things right? To make things the way we wanted. But even if things are not going right, right now. I will never leave you.

Yes. It is hard to be away from the one you love. But my love for you is more powerful than distance.

Remember? I promised you a year ago.

"I WILL NEVER GONNA LEAVE YOU, BECAUSE I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER"

But if forever doesn't exist. My love for you will always resist.