Info

Thank you very much for clicking this fanfic!! This is a Bungo Stray Dogs fanfic that consists of Chuuya Nakahara x my OC Yuu Kitamura. 

I've been wanting to write this for a long time now, so here I am! I'm still a new writer when it comes to fanfic and all, so I appreciate support! Thank you very much!

Main Character: Yuu Kitamura

Code name: 

Height: 163 cm

Birthday: November 9

Age: 23

Skill: Nonsense Bungaku

Nonsense Bungaku: is a shadow that is represented as her alter ego.  Usually called 'Bun', it can alter people's perception in a situation both physically and mentally (ex feelings, sight, and thoughts) with a simple touch.

Profession: Port Mafia assassin who works under Chuuya Nakahara.

Hobbies: Otaku

Likes: anime (and manga), ice wine, her loved ones.

Dislikes: conflict

Personality type: INFJ

She has purplish red eyes and long eye lashes. Her skin is described as pale and fragile, as if it can be damaged at any time. Her is black and wavy, goes down to her shoulders. Her attire consists of a silver long trench coat, white dress shirt that is covered by a black leather vest. She wears shiny skinny blank jeans that goes as high as her waist. She has a purple string wrapped around her waist. Lastly, she wears black dress shoes.

Family

Brother (younger): Kotaro Kitamura.

Height: 159 cm

Birthday: July 25

Age: 25

Skill: not a skill user

Profession: Student

Hobbies: Sleep, gaming.

Likes: anime, Genshin Impact, Honkai Star Rail

Dislikes: sweets, small talk

Personality type: INTP

Best friend: Yūji Uemoto 

Height: 163 cm

Birthday: November 9

Age: 23

Skill: Silent Melodies

Silent Melodies: allows the user to amplify sound by making them visible. Though you can see the sound wave, it's so high pitched that the human ear cannot hear them. The effects differ depending on the volume, but it does consist damage.

Profession: Drug Manager for the Port Mafia.

Hobbies: Professional Baker

Likes: Flan, Travel, chemistry

Dislikes: Cats

Personality type: ENFJ