Chapter 14

So Hot with a capital H

Malka Selby

I figured if Beck didn't want me sucking his cock, he'd push me away and give me a better explanation about what was on and off-limits when you're 'saving yourself' for sex magic.

When I sat back, the vampire bite looked like a kiss. One intense, lingering, sexy kiss. A kiss between two men in love. I wanted to understand what turned Beck to putty and made him craving more.

No matter what they said about meeting in a gay bar and then letting me believe that nothing much happened, there must have been far more to their story than they'd told me.

Chemistry like that didn't spring spontaneously from nowhere.

Fully dressed, the dark, dominant Romanian held the naked, muscular man as if he'd never let him get away. The blond Brit's dick filled the Romanian's hand.

Opposites attract.

The scene was a hot and erotic tableau.

From now on, I wanted my threesomes always to involve guys who enjoyed snogging and holding each other like that. Kissing each other all over wouldn't go amiss.

They'd already suggested that Varu's bite was orgasmic, and it was no joke; I saw the effect it had on Beck. His whole body visibly tensed and relaxed as if he were going to come. He must have been close. His diamond-hard dick twitched and jerked. His eyes screwed shut, his mouth gaped open, and a blissed-out expression took residence on his face.

It looked Hot with a capital H.

It wasn't just Beck. Varu held him so close it appeared the vampire wanted the water witch in all ways, and not only for his blood.

I felt privileged to view this intimate moment, and not at all self-conscious about touching my wet place while I watched them.

Varu's lip's left the skin's surface, and his tongue swiped over the place where he must have bitten. He'd finished, licked his red lips, and stepped back from Beck as if the man meant nothing to him. But that was not how it really looked to me.

"Did you drink his blood right then? Because I don't see any blood, and it looked like you were giving him a love bite."

The spell between them was broken, and ignoring each other, they both looked at me. With my hand stroking over my girl parts, I felt like a deer caught in the headlights, but I had no wish to run away.

"Do you see a puncture wound?" asked the vampire.

"No. Nothing."

Unbuttoning his black shirt, Varu stepped toward me. "I'm ready to taste another witch in another way tonight." Grinning at me, the arrogant, sexy vampire appeared young and and held us both captivated. He had us eating from the palm of his old hand.

"Where and how shall we do this thing?" I asked, glancing around, looking for some place to get comfortable.

"I think we'd do best in the bedroom," Varu replied.

Beck stepped toward me, his manhood rigidly pointing in my direction, and it was impossible not to stare at it. "Come on, Malka, the guestroom is behind you."

Guestroom? Thank goodness Varu didn't mean the cave of dirt I'd seen earlier.

Beyond the indoor garden bathing pool cave, they took me to a spacious bedroom with an enormous wooden four-poster bed in the middle.

Even though we were underground with no windows, I hoped Varu intended for me to sleep here. The walls were painted white in the large room, and many tiny recessed lights shone like stars from the high ceiling.