Chapter 1 ♤

Jasmine Westbrook ~ Jaz
I walked into shitty ass Georgia State Academy my high school (also known as GSA). I have 4 more weeks in this shit hole and I'm outa here until next semester. I'm a straight A student and I can't lie I do enjoy school, but it gets tiring after a while. I walked to my locker and opened it then put my hoodie in there. For the end of spring it was still a little chilly. I felt someone grab my arm and pull me to a space in between in the lockers. It was my best friend Alexis.

"Jaz I'm about to fuck him up." she was breathing heavy and I knew something was about to go down.

Alexis was my best friend my ROD my A1. We became best friends the summer before 6th grade, and ever since then we've never parted. We literally do everything together.

"Hold up, hold up." I put my hands on her shoulders trying to calm her down " What the hell happened" Lex had the biggest Attitude and everyone knew it. When she gets mad there's no turning back.

"I seen him talking to Tasha. I told him not to talk to that dusty bitch, Did I not?" I opened my mouth to say something but before words could come out she started talking again. "Why is he so hard headed. I swear he does this shit on purpose. I don't know how much I could take. Robert got one more chance. One more fucking chance and I'm done I swear." before I could even say a word about the situation she stormed off slamming my locker shut.

WOOOOOW.

Alexis Johnson was 18 and stood at 5'5 just like me. She was brown skin and had jet black long bone straight hair that swing side to side as she walked. She has coconut Brown eyes with long as eye lashes. She was just as thick as me but a little darker on skin and my hair wasn't as long she has a big ass but Itty bitty titties. She was one of my favorite people in the world I loved the girl to death, but her attitude got to go B.

Robert was Alexis's boyfriend for 2 years they were cute at first but now all they do Is fight and argue over petty shit. It's  really starting to get annoying.

I walked into my first period class which was science. I walked to the seat I usually sit at with my other friend Melaysia. She looked up from her phone when she seen and gave me a big cheesy smile. I laughed at her goofy ass and sat down.

I tried to give her a hug because I know she hated when people touched her. She bit my arm and I let out a little screech.

"what the hell Melly" I laughed rubbing my hand.

She looked at me with disgust "Don't call me that nasty as name and don't touch me again Niggaaa." she rolled her eyes then smirked at me.

"You heard about what happened with Lex today? Rob just can't stay away from other bitches" I started laughing "With his hoe ass"

Mel laughed "I can't stand Robert." she said shaking her head.

She wasn't joking either she really didn't like him always giving him attitude when he was around. She's good at pretending people wasn't there. Bitch was crazy.

Melaysia Jackson was my ROD she was 3 inches shorter than me, at 5'2. But she never let that be an excuse. She was 17 years old and always nosey In people's business and that didn't cause nothing but problems. Just like me she couldn't stay most people In this school, the only difference is she actually let them know. She was light skin with medium hair that she died honey blond and usually wore curly. She wasn't to skinny but she wasn't thick. She had a fatty and C-cup boobs, and her hazel/green eyes only make her look sexier. I have to admit shes a bad bitch.

The bell rung and everyone took out their binders. "Okay guys we're doing a lab today". I smiled in excitment. I loved chemistry class and Mel did just as much.