Chapter 2 ♡

Tyrese Carter~ Ty

I felt my phone Vibrate in my pocket. I took it out, answered it, and turned down the music before putting it to my ear.

"Hello"

"Yo you and the boys need to come the club right now"

"Ight Ace were on our way"

I hung up the phone and put it in the cup holder.

Ace was our boss. He was a big dude with tats all over his body from the neck down. He was the one that took me in after I had a falling out with my family. I look up to Him as a father since mines died when I was only 2. Ace and my father was close. They both ran the streets together, starting off as newbies and making their way up. My father was shot by the rival gang Bloods, while trying to pick ace up after he was shot in the leg. They both were sent to the hospital but only one made it out alive. So basically Ace owes my father this.

"What did he want" Anthony asked

"He just said we need to go there now, he didn't say why" Anthony nodded. "Yo call Joshua and tell him where we're going"

Anthony was in the car with me, and Rob was in Josh's Car With Him. They were following behind us because we were all going to my house to smoke before we handled our business.

We all walked into Club Oasis. And went straight up the stairs to Ace's office. The security guards standing in front of his door moved to the side to let us in.

"Yo Boss wassup?" Rob said plopping down and putting his feet up on one of the couches Ace had in his office.

Ace walked over to him and threw his feet of the couch. "Don't get fucked up" he said pointing at Rob.

"Well damn"

The rest of us started laughing and we all took a seat somewhere in the room. I sat in the chair in front of Ace's desk and Joshua sat in the other one.

No one said anything we just waited for him to tell us what was going on.

He sat in the seat behind his desk. "The Bloods are coming for us"

"We know that already Boss. They've been after us for years." Joshua said

"No you don't understand. They plotting something. And they mainly coming for me and all your asses. They know I'm the Boss and that yall are Right under me."

"So they want to take down the Top of the Crips, I get it" Anthony said. We all gave him the 'No Shit' Face. Dumb ass.

"So what do we have to do Boss? " I asked.

"Nothing for now. Just watch yall backs. Make sure yall stay together when yall on them streets. And you..." He pointed at Joshua "You've been slackin I don't need no problems. Do you understand?"

"Yeah what ever" Joshua shook his head.

But Ace was right. Joshua's been acting funny lately. I don't know what's good with him, he's usually on his A game.

"One more thing" Ace stood up. "I need yall to do a drop off for me" He reached under his desk and pulled out a black briefcase. "Here". He handed it to me.

"What's in it?" I asked looking at it.

"Don't worry about that Shit. Bring it to the warehouse and give it to Blade. Meeting dismissed" I nodded my head. So trying to think if what was in it. I knew it was either weed or money.

Everyone stood up and we made our way back outside.

"Yo meet me at my house in 30" I said to Joshua. He nodded and dapped me up. I dapped up Rob and went to my car with Anthony.