Chapter 3

Karan came close to her and held her by her waist. Monami closed her eyes to feel his presence. He kissed her forehead softly. Then on her both eyes. He took a step back. She opened her eyes and looked in his eyes. Both got lost in each other. Karan came close to her and brushed his lips with her. He started kissing her madly. She too responded. Monami's one hand was on his head and one on his back. Karan's one hand on her waist and one on her cheek. He entered his tongue inside her mouth and explored every corner of her mouth. He took a step back. Monami was blushing madly. Same as Karan. He asked her to change her clothes in night dress. She changed her clothes and came out from washroom. Karan came to her and picked her in his arms and layed her on bed and claimed on her not putting his weight on her. She was blushing hard. He again kissed her on lips and started sucking her lips hungrily. After a min he broke the kiss and both were breathing heavily due to proximity. He attacked on her neck and gaved her many love bits. She was moaning his name by creasing his hairs.
He came down from her and layed beside her. He hugged her and hide himself in that hug. She wrapped her arms around him. And again started creasing his hairs to make him sleep.
She kissed on his hairs.

Monami whispered: I Love you. ❤

Karan whispered: I Love you too. ❤

Both slept.

Midnight

MoRan sleep get alert as they heard knock on door. They get confused that who will be at door at 2 o'clock. Monami opened door and krish and khushi ran inside room and covered themselves with duet.

Karan: Aap dono yaha kya kar rahe ho?

Monami: Haa. Apke room mai jao.

Both scared: Hame nhi jana.

Karan took them in his embrace.

Karan worried: Kya huwa baccha aap dono der kyu rahe ho?

Krish: Daddu room mai koie hai.

Both Karan and monami became shocked and looked at each other.

Monami: Kon hai betu?

Khushi: Pata nhi mama. Koie toh hai unke pass gun thi. Bhai ne unke sar pe vase mara aur vo vhi gir gye aur hum bhag ke apke pass aa gye. Hame bahoot der lag rha hai.

Karan: Nothing will happen baccha. Aap toh brave ho na. Ese nhi darte. Daddu hai na.

Karan looked at monami.

Karan: Monu tum yhi ruko mai dekhta hu.

Monami: Sambhal ke. Dhayan rakhna apna.

Karan: Hmm.

He gaved krish and khushi to monami and took out his gun without krish and khushi's notice. He leaved room. Monami locked door from inside.

Karan entered inside krish and khushi's room and saw a man laying on floor. He took mug of water and splash on him. He woke up with jerk. Karan held him with his collar. And made him stand.

Karan angrily: Kon hai tu? Aur yaha kis maksad se aya hai?

Man apologising: Sorry sahab. Maaf kar dijiye mujhe. Mai un baccho ko kidnap nhi karna chahata tha. Par mai majbur tha sahab.

Karan: Esi konsi majburi thi jo tujhe masum baccho ko kidnap karna pada?

Man: Mera naam aryan hai. Ek admi hai sahab usne mere bete ko apne kabze mai liya hai aur usne mujhe mere bete ke zindagi ke badle ye kaam karne ke liye kaha hai. Aap hi bataeye sahab apne bete ke liye mai ye nhi karta.

Karan: Police ko inform karna chaheye tha na?

Aryan: Uske admi ki nazar thi mujhpe. Kese jata Police ke pass.