Chapter 1

Hey, I'm Casie. 18 and living with my best friend Markayzha who is 19. This is my story of what happened with the day I met Jayk Purdy. Yes the one from After Romeo. So, it pretty much happened one day when I got home from working down at the bakery. A old friends mom owns it and hired me the second she opened it.
I opened the door to my shared house when I hear my name being called.
"OMG CASIE! Guess what!?" Mark said running over and shaking with excitement.
"What?" I asked wanting to know if I should have.
"After Romeo has a show next week! We must go! Please come with me? It's on Saturday."
"Markayzha, I would love to but I have to work." I lied.
"Not Saturday! I looked!" Shit. Now I have to go see a band I don't even know the members of.
"Okay, go get my laptop and after I buy the tickets we will go to the mall." With that she was gone and back.
"Okay done. I'm going to get changed then the mall we go!" She nodded as I went to my room to change.
Let's see, I'll wear my strapless floral dress with black wedges. I did make make up and took down my hair. Okay, now thy mall! As I walked down stairs I saw Markayzha fangirling. I looked at her with a 'what now' face.
"Tc just posted a new picture! They are staying in town for a week. God he's so cute!" She showed me the picture. A cute dirty blond with trimmed sides.
"Let's go freak," I laughed, rolling my eyes, and grabbing my purse and car keys.