Chapter 2

We pulled into the parking lot of the mall. The first place we walked to was Rue21 and we looked around. I found a cute pair of black high waisted shorts as well as a pair of shorts with lace trim. I then walked over to Mark who was looking at tanks. I found some really nice muscle shirts and picked out a few as well as so regular tees/tank tops. Because it's summer in California! We then both got matching swimsuits. I looked at her and she nodded. We went and paid for everything we picked up then left.
We then went to the food court. We got smoothies and waited. I looked around at all the random faces until one looked familiar.
"Hey Kayzha, isn't that the boy, TC, you showed me before we left?" I pointed and she looked.
"Oh My God. Yes! Can we go say hi?!" She said with hope.
"Yeah, I guess." I said and grabbed our smoothies.
"Will you talk first? I'm scared." She said grabbing my arm.
"Scared of what? They are normal people like you and me."
"Please?" I gave in as we approached the boy with a cute blond with green eyes.
"Hey! I notice you guys sitting here and thought you're both pretty cute. Mind if we hang out with you?" I asked without a stutter.
"Of course. I'm Blake and this is TC." The green eyed cutie spoke.
"I'm Casie, and this is Markayzha who is actually a fan of you guys."
"Oh but you're not?" I boy said walking up to us.
"I'm not into the entire fangirl thing. I like your music but I couldn't tell you who you are." They all smirked.
"Well I'm Drew." He said with a smile. He was hot. Like H.O.T hot.
"Where are the other two?" Mark spoke up.
"Around here somewhere." Tc said looking around. Mark sat down.
"I'm going to go to hot topic to go get some stuff. Anyone coming with me?" I asked
"I will" Blake said standing up.
"Okayyyy I guess we will catch up with you guys later." I said turning on my heel and walking away with Blake.
Once we got to HotTopic, we both chatted and looked around. I then saw I 5SOS tee. I tried to grab it and I barely had it until Blake got it for me.
"Oh thank you" I smiled looking down.
"I thought you're not into the hole fangirl thing?" He teased.
"Getting merch and fangirling are different." I laughed picking out a pair superman earrings as well a shirt to go with them.
"Man Jayk loves superman." Blake said. I smirked and paid for everything.
"Because it's superman!" We laughed together. After we left the store Blake and I walked around talking about stupid stuff and just hung out. Then I saw the arcade. I looked a Blake and it was on. We ran like little kids to play whatever was open. We got quarters and played guitar hero. I won. Then we played one of the racing games.
After being in there for a good hour or two, a group of people walked in. It's was Markayzha, TC, Drew, and two other guys.
"That's Jayk with the black hair and Devon is the other one." Blake whispered to me as we got up to greet them.
"We have all called both of your phones for the past 30 minutes." Mark said.
"Sowwy" I said looking down trying my hardest not to laugh.
"It's not funny!" She started to laugh causing Blake and I to fall on each other laughing.
"You should have know I was here. It's what I always do when we come here!" I said to her. Once I did I looked at the one with black hair, Jayk. He was beautiful.
"I guess. Have you guys just been in here the entire time?" Mark said then being cut off my Drew.
"Pretty much." Blake said.
"But anyways, Mark lets go swimming." I said.
"Okay! We will see you guys around then." She said to the boys, they nodded and with that we went separate ways after we hugged them goodbye.