Mikaela x reader oneshot

'Y/N' means 'your name'
'F/N' means 'friend name'
'h/l' means 'hair length'
'h/c' means 'hair colour'
Also Mika could be OOC at times!
👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👇
(Normal P.O.V)
(With Mika)
Mika had just taken a shower, wrapped a towel around his waist and came out of the cabin he was showering in.
"Well if it isn't the great Mikaela!" He heard someone behind him say. He turned around to find a short, black haired vampire with eyes like slits standing next to a another vampire with grey hair.
"What do you want?" Mika sighed. "I want to be you," they both said in unison. "Is that so," he replied while brushing his hair out of his face with his fingers,"why?" "Every single woman here wants you to be theirs, the queen, Krul Tepes and also the desirable, the one and only, Y/N."
"Y/N you say? I've never heard of her before." He said with his brow raised. "What?!!" They shouted.

"Whatever..... So tell me where I find this Y/N." He said his voice dripping with curiosity. "You know it's very weird to not know someone who has a crush on you, anyway you'll find her on the top floor or if not there in the balcony." Replied the brunette. "Thanks." And with that he dashed out, of course not before putting some clothes on.
'Crush on me, huh?' He thought. 'I think should pay her a visit' he smirked.
He wore a black dress shirt and black pants and left his hair the way it was and headed toward the balcony.
(With Y/N)
You were standing in the balcony staring at the stars. You threw your head back, set your h/l h/c free and let it flow. All of a sudden you heard a small creak. Due to your sharp senses you heard the creak and that caused you turn around and bare your fangs (yes reader-chan you're a vampire)
"Who's there?" You growl. "Sheesh calm down, Y/N" F/N whispered. "Oh it's you," you felt a wave of relief wash over you.(?) "Mind coming in like a normal person rather than sneaking in like some ninja thingy?" "Hahahaha...... Really funny, Y/N," she said, "you wound me." "Whatever, leave it. Did you need something?" You ask. "Nah. Just thought that I should pay you a visit!" She smiled. You smiled back.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️TIME SKIP⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

You got your work done and headed for the balcony. You shut the door behind you, and closed your eyes and enjoyed the feeling of air constantly hitting your face. 'Creak' "F/N I thought I told you t-" You hit the wall behind you. "You talk too much" the unknown person growled. "Wh-who a-are yo-you?" You stuttered.
"It's very weird to not know your crush......" He said (yes he) You opened your eyes to find cobalt eyes starting back at you. You immediately started blushing. "Mi-Mika-San" you breathed out. "Yes?"he asked. "I think you don't remember me well, how............... troublesome. I think I'll make sure that you forget me the next time we meet." He whispered into your ear. "Wh-what do you me-"
He put his lips on yours forcefully. He started kissing you passionately. Then you felt his tongue side over your lower lip, but you.... were soooooo astonished, that you weren't even responding to him. Mika growled and spanked you. Hard. "OUC-" he darted his tongue into you mouth, not leave a single place untouched.
Then he stopped. You looked at him, you face the colour of a tomato.
"You better start kissing me back or I'll have to punish you." He rasped. And with that he connected your lips again, but this time gently. You noticed how soft and rough his lips were at the same time. But the gentleness was to last for a few seconds only, for you had started kissing him back. You opened your mouth to give him entrance to your wet cavern.(?) And again he pushed his tongue into your mouth rubbing your tongues together. you moaned loudly, he started rubbing your sides.
And then when things were about to get heated 'Mikaela Hyakuya, Ferid Bathory wants you to go to his chamber.' You heard a female monochrome voice say.
"That bastard" he whisper-yelled. "I guess we'll continue this later,"he breathed out,"Y/N till then." He whispered and pecked your lips, when you opened your eyes he was....... Gone.
🔮🔮🔮 EXTENDED ENDING 🔮🔮🔮
You were walking in the hallways of the castle thinking of what had happened with you and Mika. 'Mika' you thought. All of a sudden you were pulled into a dark room. 'I thought I told you that we weren't done yet.' And then felt a pair lips on your neck.