Free Food

Yellow Face: AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, your life is NOTHING. You serve ZERO purpose. You should kill yourself NOW. And give somebody else a piece of that oxygen, in ozone layer, that’s covered up so that we can breathe inside this blue trapped bubble. Because what are you here for? To worship me? Kill yourself! I mean that with a hundred percent with a thousand percent.

Yellow Face: WRONG COPYPASTA SORRY

Marker: WHAT WAS THE CORRECT COPYPASTA... WHAT WAS THE CORRECT COPYPASTA?!

Yellow Face: THIS IS EMBARASSING BYE

Stapy: We will never know the correct copypasta...

Fries:

Foldy: no way

Foldy: no way

Fries: OOPS I DIDNT MEAN TO SEND A SELFIE

Foldy: I've come to make an announcement: Shadow the Hedgehog's a bitch-ass motherfucker, he pissed on my fucking wife. That's right, he took his hedgehog-fuckin' quilly dick out and he pissed on my fucking wife, and he said his dick was "this big," and I said "that's disgusting," so I'm making a callout post on my Twitter.com: Shadow the Hedgehog, you've got a small dick. It's the size of this walnut except WAY smaller. And guess what? Here's what my dong looks like. That's right, baby. All points, no quills, no pillows — look at that, it looks like two balls and a bong. He fucked my wife, so guess what, I'm gonna fuck the Earth. That's right, this is what you get: my super laser piss!! Except I'm not gonna piss on the Earth, I'm gonna go higher; I'm pissing on the Moon! How do you like that, Obama? I PISSED ON THE MOON, YOU IDIOT! You have twenty-three hours before the piss drrropllllets hit the fucking Earth, now get outta my fucking sight, before I piss on you too!

Foldy: pretend it says liy not shadow the hedgehog