not seeing anymore

Many weeks passed.

They were so happy together, they often would go to a nearby lake and have a great time together.
They would also go to the beach since it's summer time already.

Izuku came out as gay to his mother and she was showing a lot of support for her gay son.

Katsuki tried to come out as gay to his mother, he approached his mother and tried to speak to her calmly, she responded and yelled at him but ended up accepting him as he is.

Katsuki was going to every single performance that Izuku did.

One day as Izuku was going back to his dorm room, Izuku's phone started ringing.
He took his phone out of his pocket and looked at the number that was calling him.
Unknown number.
He answered the phone.

The nighclub's owner was so happy with his performances that
he recommended him to another more important show maker.
The man who called him have had Izuku's number for a long time until there was a show where they thought it would be great to have Lady Broccoli in, a choreography will have to be learned.

He was soon gonna be able to perform on a real stage with hundred and hundred of people looking at his performance.

Izuku was so happy to have another place to perform but he was also very nervous.

Izuku had to learn a choreography, he was told to come in a big room where there would be dancers and a choreographer.

Izuku spent weeks to perfectly learn the choreography, he isn't a dancer but with the help of the choreographer, he was able to make things work for him.

Months of preparation and a perfect look made by a known designer just for Lady Broccoli .

Katsuki was here to help, katsuki was actually kind of good at dancing and gave Izuku good advices.

Izuku knew the song by heart and was ready to perform the dance.

3 Days before the show

Katsuki was in a gym, lifting weights.
Izuku was also in the gym but he was just sitting on a bench next to Katsuki.

Katsuki was preparing to lift something very heavy.

"You're sure it's not too heavy for you?"
Izuku Asked.

"Nah it's not even that heavy" said katsuki as he started lifting it.

He lifted it at a knee height and looked at izuku.

He took several deep breath.

"See I can lift it" he said as he wanted to impress his boyfriend.

Izuku smiled, he was very worried that it might be too much for him.

Katsuki lifted the barbell even higher, shoulder height.

He had all the weight on his shoulder and took another look at Izuku.

Katsuki was obviously out of breath.

Izuku got up just in case something goes wrong.

Katsuki lifted it over his head and was very clearly struggling.

"I'm fine you see" he said, out of breath.