Day1

/Holding Hands\
|Cross x Killer|

Notes
This isn't really a ship. It's angsty. So uhhh, prepare for death?? Oh! And I no longer use Silver, now back to Horror. So if you see the changes, then boom.

Horror stared at the cup, it was filled with a orange substance. He softly swirled the drink. "Are you going to drink the Orange Juice, or not?" Murder asked, staring at him. Horror looked up at Murder. "It smells weird." "And so do you." Murder remarks, causing Horror to frown.

Murder sighs, "It was a joke, don't start sobbing." Horror's face slightly turned red from embarrassment. "I'm not going to cry over THAT!" Horror sets the juice down, slamming his hands on the counter. Murder covered his non-existent stomach, laughing.

Horror's face turned redder. "You bitch! I'll shred you to pieces!" Horror spat, balling his hand into a fist. Murder almost fell out of his chair, still laughing at Horror.

Suddenly Murder was silenced when he was hit with a rag. "Hey!" Murder turned to the person holding the rag, Killer. Murder furrowed his sockets at Killer. "Take a hike!" Murder swatted at Killer, who only moved to the side. "Horror, whatcha' doin' tonight?" Killer asked, laying the rag on his shoulder. Horror tapped the counter. "Sleeping. Duh," Killer presumably rolled his pinpricks. If he had any. "What else would I be doing?" Horror continued.

Murder was behind them, staring daggers at Killer.

"I'm asking this for the Boss. He wants to see if anyone is free for a mission." Killer folded his arms, staring blankly at Horror. Horror looked a little awkward. "Oh."

Killer somewhat chuckled at Horror's response, not really finding anything too funny. It was just a dumb moment. Killer leaned against a counter, "So," Killer laid the rag down, looking straight at Horror. "You free?" Horror shook his head. "If it's a mission with violent tendencies, then no. If it's just to cause negativity, then yes." Horror crossed his arms, eyeing Killer. "Picky. But it's none of those actually . It's a spy mission!" Killer did jazz hands when announcing the mission, trying to make it sound more interesting.

Both Murder and Horror looked uninterested.

"Come on! I can't go there alone!" Killer whined. Horror looked away. "Definitely not going now." Horror's eyes were wide, while Murder laughed. "Good luck. Maybe break a few things while you're there." Murder joked, hardly.

Killer groaned. "Fine! I'll tell the boss I'm the only one going." Horror have a thumbs up. "Sounds good to me." His one red eye giving him a dumber look. He looked stupid.

Killer flipped off the both of them, retreating back to where he came from.

"Don't get fucked!"

Right. That was the way Murder made fun of Lovey. Rude. But Killer didn't care. Not like he really could.

{❀︎☟︎□︎◆︎❒︎⬧︎ ☹︎♋︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎❝︎}

Killer was behind a wall, quietly breathing heavily. He almost got caught by Delta. Killer waited until Delta left, hearing no footsteps. "That was close.." Killer spoke quietly. There was a chuckle beside him. "Sure was." Killer quickly turned to the voice, backing away.

Cross stood there, grinning. "Delta saw you already. He was just allowing me to deal with you." Cross informed. Killer gritted his teeth.