"love at 1st sight"✦ ↓

sorry if you know me from pt or at all,,

jk i don't ♡♡

( this is satire btw and meant 2 be cringe 😭 )

🍸- mr white 🪶- petter griffin

idk how 2 start and had writting block since 4th grade so,, ill try find some ideaz ::

.

*mr white got out of bed and went outside where he saw petter ; as soon as he did he blushed deeply feeling butterfliez go crazy through his stomach*

*peter noticed mr white and both of them made eye contact blushing deeply looking away*

*weeks later they meet in a bar where they sit and drink togheter , minutes later they start talking and laughing togheter, then realize how much they have in common*

*they become friends very fast and spend a lot of time togheter*

*eventually mr.white develops feelings for peter (falling in love,thats gay ew/j)*
:timeskip
*its a beautiful day of spring, the flowers were blooming, the sun was shining bright, the birds were singing...love was in the air*

*mr.white wanted to confess his feelings to peter for a long time now...and today was the day!*

*mr.white sighed and took the courage to go up to peter and tell him*
🍸-
peter...i...i have to tell you something~ *mr.white blushes deeply*
🪶-
tell me what?. *peter looked curiously at mr.white, his brown eyes sparkling like gold in the sunlight*
🍸-
i...love...you, petter... *mr.white tilts his head shyly*
🪶-
mr.white...we cant be togheter...*peter looks down sadly*
🍸-
why cant we! *mr.white looks slightly concerned about the answer peter gave him*
🪶-
because im with lois, mr.white... *peter looks up at mr.white*
🍸-
oh i... understand... *mr.white begins to walk away*
🪶-
but wait-!... *peter gets up and grabs mr.white's left arm gently*
🍸-
wha-? *before mr.white got time to even ask peter pulled him into a deep kiss*
*he was surprised by what was happening but didnt pull away , enjoying the sweet romantic kiss*

*moments later their lips divorce(/j)*

*peter blushes and giggles as the kiss breaks*

*a little smile appeared on mr.white's face along with a blush spreading across his face*

*whatever,,,,, i don't know , timeskip (i got stuck at this part)*

*peter and mr.white were outside on a bench in a park and its a warm day of june*
🪶-
*peter looks softly into mr.whites eyes*
i wish this moment would last forever...
🍸-
how about we make it feel like forever,just for a few minutes?~
*mr.white slowly leans in and kisses peter softly*

*anthoer months pass until...!*

to be continued....

(only ogs know when this was still called wip 😼)