3- Loner Wolf

Kaede pov
I've had just about enough. I thought as I packed my belongings into my cute pink backpack: My favourite cat ears, some change of clothes, a fluffy pink towel, some bandages, a box of hairpins, a pink watch shaped like a cats head and a pink water bottle. Pulling my cat hood and backpack on, I climbed out of the window, leaving a note:

Dear mom and dad
I am going to find out what that pink flash in my eye meant, I will be leaving. I may be back, I may not, please do not come and look for me or even attempt. Again, I am sorry for leaving you and breaking quite a few house rules, but for now, goodbye.
Kaede Labelle <3

💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙
The sky was dark as I rode my pink scooter to the bridge, the night was eerie silent and the stars were beady eyes, staring at me, the wind was howling like a hound, making me jump out of my skin, as I glanced at my watch, 9:18. I pulled my cloak closer as I shivered, was Skylor coming or not? Suddenly I heard a noise coming from the school behind, a small yelp and crashing. I guess I was quite the curious one, as i ran towards the noise, just to see a boy around my age in the bushes, I stared at him, he had blonde hair and stunning green eyes, i watched as he struggled in the dark, before deciding to help.
No Pov:
Kaede walked slowly towards the boy in the bush, wanting to help. "I am the future dark lord, LLOYD GARMADON! Reveal yourself." The boy screamed at poor Kaede. Kaede walked out from behind the tree. "Hi!"
"Gaah!" Lloyd gasped as he physically jumped at the meek voice of the young girl.
"Hi, I'm Kaede Labelle, and you're Lloyd?"
Lloyd gaped blankly at the girl standing in front of him, then he finally whisper-shouted, "WHAT THE HECK IS A GIRL LIKE YOU DOING OUT HERE? YOU COULD GET KIDNAPPED OR EATEN BY WILD WOLVES!!!" Kaede smirked, "Aww, look at you, caring about me already?" Lloyd pretended to vomit as he declared, "Girls have cooties." Putting an "offended" look on her face, the young girl smiled, "Welllllll, we'll see bout that!"
💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙
No pov (special effects, play-like script)
*howling noises
Lloyd visibly jumps at the noise
Kaede pulls her hooded cloak closer to herself
Lloyd: K...Kaede? Stay close to me
Kaede nods and whimpers
Howling gets closer and louder
Kaede gets scared and leaps, hugs Lloyd and nuzzles into his green hoodie
Lloyd blushes and is taken by surprise, looks down at Kaede, sees her scared and shivering, holds her hand.
Kaede looks at him and smiled shyly
*Rustling in bushes nearby*
Kaede growls, holds Lloyd's hands tighter
Lloyd: "SHOW YOURSELF, AS I AM THE FUTURE DARK LORD, LLOYD GARMADON!"
*gigantic wolves emerge from the shadows and bushes
Lloyd yelps in fear
Kaede growls at the wolves
💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙
ᔕOᖇᖇY I ᕼᗩᗪ TO ᗰᗩKE ᗷᗩᗷY ᔕIᔕ ᒪEᗩᐯE IT Oᖴᖴ TᕼEᖇE ᕼEᕼE
You evillllll RAAAH
ᔕᕼE ᑎEEᗪᔕ TO EᗩT ᗪIᑎᑎEᖇ ᒪOᒪ, Iᗰᗰᗩ ᗩᗪᗪ TᕼE ᑭIᑕᔕ ᒪᗩTEᖇ, ᗷYE
Hmph. bye I guess, for now...