Chapter 2

Lucy's POV.

Once I got back to my apartment I put my things away, After I did that I decided to have a bath I grabbed my towel and I make my way to the bathroom, I stripped off my clothes and I got into the bath.

After I was finished I got out I wrapped my towel around me and I walked out into my bedroom and I see a pink-haired dragon slayer smelling my underwear I blushed and I grabbed a book and I threw it at him, It hit his head I walked over to him, he turned around saw me and he started to blush.

"What the hell are you doing with my underwear?" I ask with anger.

He didn't answer he just looked me, His eyes went blood red and went  back to his original onyx colour, I shrugged it off.

I did my Lucy kick across his head and he flew to the towards the kitchen "stay in there until I'm dressed" I said.

Once I'm dressed I walk into the kitchen to see Natsu in the fridge eating my food, great now I have to buy more food.

"I'm going to the guild you coming?" I ask him

"Sure lets go to the guild" he said with toothy grin which I start walking so he won't see me blush.

No One's POV. The guild.

They walked into the guild to see its messed up like some tables and chairs turned over or smashed Lucy and Natsu walked over to Mira who is behind bar as usual when she got there she saw that counter top was smashed in half.

"Hey Mira what happened?" Lucy asked Mira who cleaning a glass

Mira looked up and saw Lucy and asked "Oh Lucy welcome back how was the mission?"

"It was good now what happened here?" Natsu asks impatiently

"Well-" "Flame brain get over here" Mira got interrupted by Gray

"What ice princess?" Natsu said as he walks over to him

"What did you call me flame breath" said Gray

"You heard me ice stripper" said Natsu walking over to him and they head-butted and argued

"Lucy~" said Cana putting her arm around her shoulders while she drinks her alcohol

"Oh hi Cana" said Lucy

"Did you and Natsu do anything naughty when your on mission?" said Cana when she drinks her alcohol.

"N-no we just did the job and come back home that's all and me and Natsu are just friends" said Lucy

Cana gave her a knowing look and walked away while drinking her alcohol.

Lucy looks around and saw levy reading her at a table near the bar by herself, Lucy walked over to her table.

"Hi Levy-chan do you know what happened here?" Lucy asked levy

Levy looked up and she about to answer her question when Lucy interrupted her. "What's that on your neck?" Lucy asked when she saw a mark that shaped like a dragon in grey colour on her neck.

"W-well the person who gave me this mark on my neck who was same person who messed up the guild" said levy nervously.

"And who was it?" she asked.

"It was gajeel who messed up the guild" said levy

Lucy just looked at levy and looked over to Gajeel who is with Natsu and Gray fighting. she looked back at Levy 

"when and why did he mess up the guild?" Lucy asked levy who blushed like a tomato.

"Well he messed up the guild on the day you left for a job he was not acting like himself and he kidnapped me and he gave me this mark" levy explained.

Lucy looks at the mark and asks "what does this mark mean?" Levy blushes even darker she was about to say something.

"LUCY LOOK OUT!!" someone shouts out to the blonde she spins rounds to see what's going on next thing she on the ground with something on top of her and something soft on her lips.

Everyone stopped whatever they doing to see what was going on, some were shocked with jaws touching the ground and some were cheering for what they seeing. 

Lucy opens her eyes to see what's on top of her, she saw pink hair and she realised she's kissing natsu and she pushes him away blushes like Erza hair and her hand on her mouth.  

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry I didn't update sooner I was really busy with college and stuff. Anyway what did you think of this chapter? I hope you guys like it?

I don't own fairy tail Hiro Mashima does :)