Chapter 1 - Allies with Contrast

The Kitsune - the God of light, in the South park universe.

You could skip this Chapter if you wish - but it provides details on the backstory the Cthulhu and Kitsune.

Remember Kitsune and Manticore's powers aren't true, they are just made to fit the story.

Kenny restlessly examined the ceiling with his eyes, fumbling with the sheets that laid upon him. Unable to sleep, he unlocked the chest underneath his bed, taking out a thick, worn hardback book titled "The Conrasted 2 That Were Not Contracted", made by an unknown author, flipping to a random page.

"The Kitsune,,

Is what the page read.

The Kitsune - God of light. The Kitsune has a wide range of powers that is not limited to:

Godlike Strength

Healing Touch

Time Travel

Shape Shifting

Snow Creation

Immortality

~ The Tale of the Kitsune ~

The Kitsune was a very calming creature. Unlike most Gods, the Kitsune helped the humans that inhabited Earth, using her own power for their benefit. She used to visit villages and help find fertile land, help grow crops and provide them with the light and warmth they needed to grow. Her presence on Earth made the villages uncomfortable though - for snow should fall evertime the Kitsune set foot on the ground. The snow was as pure as her - white brighter than the brightest light, gleaming softly in the cold winter spring sun. She continued visiting and helping the villagers with their needs - and due to this, people had infact starting worshipping the God - and providing the fox with offerings, therefore in return the Kitsune fulfilled their wishes for Immortality or resurrection - each time a ceremony was held.

Other Gods had started helping out people on the Earth too - one of those being Cthulhu. Cthulhu was providing Immortality and resurrection to thosethat held cult ceremonies, quite like the Kitsune.

~ Cthulhu ~

Godlike Strength

Lightning Touch

Interdimensional Travel

Flight

Storm Creation

Immortality

One day, though, as the Kitsune was helping the humans with their needs - the storms spread black like a plague, unease erupting through the atmosphere as lightning forked at the ground. A tentacled beast emerged from the darkness, wreaking nothing but carnage, spreading panic across the village. As the two Gods were poised to fight - the Cthulhu sorrowfully glared into the Kitsune's eyes, as if it were a call for help. Taking a closer look she could see the black clouds formed around him, almost as if keeping him shackled to the Earth. Without hesitation third eye opened on the Kitsube's forehead - and the clouds swirled and churned - mixing into a greyish white colour. Ice crystals fell from them as the lightning lessened - and the storm clouds harnessing the Cthulhu vaporised. The villagers greeted the Cthulhu and many started worshipping him as well as the Kitsune - evoking controversy between the two groups.

But the chaos had gotten out of hand - and the fighting made another God - the Manticore - grow angry.

~ Manticore ~

Flight

Poison

Decaying Touch

Flame

Fires grew out of no where for the past days in the villages. The flames grew without warning and as they built up over the past days - formed a portal for the Manticore to travel through and seek revenge. Bellowing its piercing roar, its scorpion tail arose and was poised to strike - but was halted by the two other Gods. They fought and battled for days - hope and victory was unclear and the future was foggy, andthe Kitsune had no other choice but to fuse powers with the Cthulhu. Each of Kitsune's nine tails perked up and Cthulhu's tentacles joined to meet them - creating a circuit throughout their bodies. As the red electricity pricked at the Manticore, a blue flame ring surrounded it - and golden lightning arose from it. Ice began to build up around the circle and-

Kenny finally drifted off the sleep, the book laying on the sheets.