Introduction

Hey! It's seems that you've taken interest in my book. Cool.

I'm 99% sure I'm straight at the time I'm writing this. Just making it clear.

(Hey its future me. Yeah, that straight thing isn't working out.)

I thought it would be interesting to write a story with, well, a lesbian as the main character, and a book surrounding that subject of lesbian goodness and more in that area. I am a huge supporter of lbgtq+, but I'm not an expert on the subject. So if you find any part of this story to be misinforming or not true or whatever, please tell me so I'm not giving the wrong information, and not sitting in the dark.

This story will not contain smut, the most there will be is kissing. There are intensely panicked scenes though. There will be occasional swearing, but I will star them out for those who are sensitive to that.

I would love to hear your suggestions for anything. I have the main story plot planned, but some filler ideas would be nice, maybe some activities for Amelia to do, as I don't want the story to last only 7 or 8 chapters!

If you are homophobic, leave. This is not the book for you.

I'm so excited, I have so many ideas for it! I can hardly write it all so fast! I hope you enjoy, and don't forget to star and favorite if you enjoyed it!

Also, the cover is drawn by me, if you're wondering.

♡, kattabi