chapter 7

Tae and y/n were dancing forgetting the surroundings.jk and honey were dancing lost in their own world.

Rm's mate:look there they are so lost in their own world.

Jin's mate:yeah since we both are alpha we both got ourselves special kids.

Jin:but you do know they will find their mates soon right?

Ivory:yeah we do know.

Rm:yeah life is not easy right.we can only support them.we can't change fate.

Tae:what are you guys talking about??

Alphine:haa nothing baby.did you complete your degree?

Tae:Yes eomma I did infact I got job in the best university.(cutoff by jimin and suga)

Jimin:mom I want to tell you something.

Ivory:I am all ears baby.

Suga:actually we both are mates luna.we just found out now.

Jin:really wow on blue moon day my son found his mate.but you should treat him well otherwise you know what will happen right??(showing his red eyes for a second)

Suga:I do know sir.i will treat him well and always look after him and love him.

Y/n:come on papa.if not I will make sure to dislocate his bones in his body.(saying like a piece of cake)

Jimin:yaah stop threatening him.(whinned like a baby)

?? Pov

??:ohh one of the lamp found his mate.wow just wow.you made my work easy lamp.

??:what are you going to do mom??

??:just small huddle nothing else.

Time skips

Next morning 🌄

In the football Court
Today the match is between moon shine university and black panther university.

jimin is cheering for his sister who is the captain of the team.

suga:As the captain of the boys team I can tell my boys have capability to win and we did.now it's girls turn to win and I am damn sure our college is the winner this time too.

Jk:we won in basketball match and defeated them.they always mess with us in every damn competition.

The ball is with honey and she passed to y/n then she passed to one of the team members and boom they won.

All were cheered for them.the stadium is filled with joy as their college won in everything.

Coach: well done girls.you rock it there I am really proud of you.

Girls:thank you sir.

Coach:ok take rest today evening at paradise cafe there we can enjoy our victory.my treat ok.

They went happily and took rest.jimin went and hugged y/n and honey congratulating them.

Suga:haa enough hugging come here baby.

Honey:aww seems like someone is jealous.

Suga:ofcourse I am.(said hugging jimin )

Jk:aww he is like soft soft.

Amora: congratulations girls and boys.you did it.

Y/n: congratulations to you too.i heard you too won in basket ball match.

Amora:yeah see you soon at party (saying that she winked at jk and went away)

Honey:did she just winked at you jungkook??

Jk:well I didn't expect that though.i don't know why she did?(saying that he scratched his neck and honey glared at him)

Tae:after all he is my brother what do you expect?

Jk:hyung when did you came here?

Tae:well I have seen your performance in the both basket ball and football not gonna lie it's like fire on  fire you know.
You guys  have done well.i am proud of you guys.

Girl  1:you are so handsome alpha.

Girl 2:yes see they are so hot and handsome.

Tae:well thanks but I am loyal to my mate whom I waiting for ok.be loyal to your mate.(saying he continue to chat with his brother and his friends)