Chapter 5

Happy Reading!

■■■■

Arjun's POV

My morning starts with gym. Then after breakfast I go to my college.
It's kind of boring to come to the college. Yes you heard that right. Who loves to go to the college where you are the owner and even professors listen to you? Anyways I'm interested in business since childhood. I remember I used to ask questions from dad about the same. Once I helped him in a complicated business deal when I was around 15 since then he started asking my opinions in business. When I turned 18, I started handling most of my father's business under his guidance, not that I have any other option though. I'm sole heir of my family business, so sooner or later I'm gonna handle it. So why not I start from early? But he had a condition, that I will have to complete my post graduation. When I graduated from MIT, I thought I'll go to India and dad will handle me our business, but no, he dropped a bomb that I'll have to do Post Graduation.

Non negotiable!

What the Fuck? So I thought It's better to do from my own university than from other one.
So I'm right now enorolled in Post Graduation course, where the college is 50% owned by me and 50% by my father. I don't like to socialize much because they like to be with me for being in limelight. But I have 4 friends, Eklavya, Rohit, Avish and Raina. People often misinterpret me and Raina as couple. But honestly, she's just a friend, the most clingy one, but who cares what people think? I'm not here to impress anyone? Magazines keep posting about my dating rumors or speculations about my marriage with Raina. Like seriously? Even if I would marry early, which obviously I'll not, but even IF, she would be ranked low in the list, if not last. Because I like her as friend but she is not my type. She is plastic and I like originality.

Anyways, I just want to complete my education as soon as possible, so that I can show those fuckers who think because of my father I got everything, I want to show them that I'm very much capable of handling my family business and I deserve it. Though I don't care about their opinion on me but you can say, more than them..I want to prove myself.

Monday, aaah I hate this day, just those boring lectures and all. I want college life to end soon.
.
.
.

After I parked my car, I saw my friends are already waiting for me. They always wait for me to get into class. Out of these 4, only Eklavya is the one who knows me best and I feel he is the most genuine friend of mine, rest all just wants to be with me for their own benefits.

We entered in class, and noticed the atmosphere seems to be chaotic. Oh, so my seat is occupied by a girl. Well, who the fuck dared to sit on my seat? When others noticed me, they started looking at me then that girl, anticipating my reaction. Before I could say anything, Raina took fast steps towards the girl and insulted that her. Like bitch, I can fight my battles, you don't need to fight for me. I don't care about the girl, but I love my image and don't want it to be ruined by Raina.

Woah that girl arguing with Raima! Does she want to digher own grave? No one I mean no one argues with Raina. They knows better than to argue with her.

But that girl seems different, not of those types who can easily be dominated by Raina. Suddenly other girl pulled this girl and took her towards her seat. Oh so she's one of scholarship holders. I see why Raina was so angry. She has this hate towards scholarship holders and calls them charity. Though I don't care what she calls or says to anyone but charity sounds so mean because this scholarship thing is provided by my college but whatever, it is none of my business so I ignore it.
Just like most people of this college does. I don't care what they say or do as long as they don't come on my way. I like to mind my own business..
.
.
.
Classes are over and finally I'm going to my company.
.
.
.
.
By the time I reached home, it is already 10:30 so I directly went to my sweetheart, my grandma. Yes, I'm closest to my grandma. She raised me and knows me like no other. I wish mom was here and see my achievements. Though I don't remember my mother, she died when I was just 2 years old, so ever since, my grandma is mom to me.
I heard from her that I was so clingy to mom that I used to hold her pallu to tag along wherever she go in home. When she died, dad was devastated and stopped paying attention to his business so, many investers backedoff from his business and the company was drowning, grandma said that we were close to bankruptcy as he was in depression so she took care of me and then after lots of therapies and support from my dad's best friends, my father rose again.

Gym, college, office, house.. this is my routine since I turned 18. My friends goes to parties, even I go there but grandma told me two things, never drink or smoke as it just not ruins the person, but his whole family as well and second is never involve in something that is not legal or socially acceptable. She made sure to make me a man with morals as she said she promised ma that she will instill good morals that a mother does for a child and I think she did a fabulous job in bringing me up.

Let's see what tomorrow holds for me.

■■■■■

Please vote guys