Part 2

Do watch madam sir replay on your TV at 10pm mon-sat only on Sony Sab without changing channel in between ads

KS: ach santu agr rona dhona ho gya ho tumhara to ghr chale..wo kya hai na humne amma ke hath ka wo swadisht bhojan boht miss kiya hai to chlo na jldiii

SS: haa..haa..m..madam sir me..

Before SS say anything further HM nodded and said..

HM: haa santosh tum ja skti ho...or agr tum caho to 2din ki or leave lelo..

SS: nhii nhii madam sir...aaj kafi h..duty se no compromise me kl aa jaugi..

KS smiled at her younger sister proudly and here HM also proudly smiled at her team member cum younger sister...

SS: jai hind madam sir..

HM: jai hind..

And after that SS goes to get her otjer stuffs..here KS & HM was standing opposite to each other..

KS: hume ye wesee hi feelings kyu aa rhi h yha..jese wo yhi h unke hone ko ahsaas ho rha h hume prr kyu..

HM: hume unke sath hone ke ahsaas kyu ho rha achanak aaj itne salon baad..kyu ho rha h yehhh...

HM was thinking when something striked her...

HM(mind): ohhh shittt hum to bhul hi gyeee...

HM: meera hume kch jruri kaam se bhr jaana h tb tk aap dono thana sambhal lijiyega or Santosh Singh aa jaaye to unhe bta dijiyega hum bhr gye hue h...

And then HM leaves fron there urgently...

After almost 30-40mins she reached airport waitng for someone..when she got call from her Khabri..

HM: tum pagal ho dimag thikane par nhi hai kya..unki tasveer bhejkar switch karte phone...

Khabri: sorry madam bhul gaya tha..abhi bhejta hu unki photo JAI HIND..

HM: haan turant bhejo..JAI HIND

After some couple of min..the man sended photos to HM..after seeing the photo HM was lost in her when she heared an announcement..she immediately looked up just to find the person for whom she was waiting so long...

After 20 to 25 mins the person came..the person saw HM with the board of her name..the person was lil bit confused because she was unable to recognize HM...she came near HM and asked...

Person: ahmm..sorry i couldn't recognize you..can you give me your introduction patiencely...

She saud after seeing the excitement on HM's face...HM understood and said..

HM: aahh..yaa ofcourse obviously i'll but before that let's go to my jeep?

Person: ye..yess sure...

They reached to HM's jeep and then HM said...

HM: it's Haseena Malik here Tanvi..

The person was confused after hearing the name..HM saw it and then she said..

HM: ahmm hnn hume pata hai hume mile bohot time ho chuka hai..hum apko yaad dilate hai...ek sec

She took out her phone..and open the gallery of her phone after that she show the person a picture of some students together...

After seeing the picture other person was in tears..she just hugged HM in happiness and started to cry tears of of happiness....

HM: tanviii...shant..shant yrrr aise kon rhta hain shant ho jao pleaseee...

Tanvi: Aghhh...hassu i really missed you a lot yrrrrrr....meri timer merko mil gyi finally after many yearssss...am just so so so happyyyy..

HM: haa abhi rona band kro or jeeo me bethe ghar chlte hai fir baate krte hai..

Tanvi nodded..and they settled themselves in jeep and drove towards HM's house...

Meanwhile Tanvi asked HM..how she got to know about her coming here and from where she got her phots and all...HM told her everything..after almost an hour they reached HM's home...HM ringed the bell..Ammi open the door and saw HM with much luggage..

Ammi: haseena tu itna sara saman kaha se laa rhi hai?..tu to thana gyi thi ek kin yaa allah haseena tune chori oi hai..sharam nahi aati ek police wali hokar chori karte hue...

Meanwhile Tanvi who was hidding behind wall was giggling..HM glared her and then she looked at her mother with an upset face..

HM: ammiiii kya aap bhi...ohle side hatiye humare hath dard ho rahe hai andar aane dijiye hume...

As soon as HM goes inside and ammi turns to close the door Tanvi jumped in front of Ammi giving her lil heart attack..

Tanvi: ammiiiiii

Tanvi just hugged ammi tightly..here ammi who was confused as hell tried to push herself back from the hug but tanvi was stronger than ammi...after 5min she broke the hug and ammi said..

Ammi: kon ho tum or aise kon krta hai...pagal ho kya abhi hume heart attack aa jata to mar jaate hum to..haseena kon hai yeh puccho isse..

HM: ammi..ammi relax..aap ohle bethiye yha paani pijiye...tanu yrrr pata h na tmhe ammi ko heart ki problem hai..

Tanvi: so..sorry hasu..am..amm so sorry ammi mai..mai bhul gayi thi sorry...

Meanwhile ammi was still confused here HM understand that and said...

HM: ammi aapne alni pyaari beti ki nhi pehchana...TANVI ARORA..apni tanu hai ye..hum sab sath me ldhte the yaad aaya kuch..

Ammi who just recognized Tanvi..also hugged tanvi in excitement and tanvi hugged her back with same excitement..here our HM who was smiling there now turned her face away seeing the duo..tanvi saw it and didi ishara to ammi..ammi also saw it and the goes near HM slowly and hugged her also...HM who was shocked firstly also joind them...

After chatting for hours they did their dinner which was all if Tanvi's fav..HM was hapoy seeing them like this..in late night HM and Tanvi was together in room talkung about thier childhood and there friend's...

When Tanvi asked HM something listening which HM was list somewhere...Tanvi shooked her and said...

Tanvi: kidhr kho gayi...batao na mili tm usse..baat ki usse?

HM: kaha yrrr hume to yhi nhi pata wo hai kaha abhi..unki takash ir unki yaadon me itne saal guzar gye lekin unka koi ata pata nahi hai..

Tanvi hummed then HM said...

HM: yaar humare baki ke dost kaha hai rishika,akansha,ayushi,annu kaha hai sab...

Tanvi: rishika or akansha mere contact me hai lekin ayushi or annu ka nahi pata..kal mai Rishika ko btaugi that we are together aona trio wapis aa gya hai...she will be the happiest..

HM: haan hum bhi usse bohot miss karte hai..kya din the na yaar wo..

Tanvi: haan uss tine ki to baat hi akg thi..

With that they chit-chatted for some more time and then they slept saying good night to each other..

To jii ho was the second part do tell me in the comment section..and yess am back after ghosting fir a long time ...or this is the my returnt gift to you all in advance bcz tommorow on 3rd july is my birthday so yaaa...and also to be more connected with me follow my instagram page @gulkii_admire

TASK: DO TELL HOW MANY TIMES I WROTE HUG OR HUGGED..

I hope you all wil like the part..
If you did then make sure to do vote comment share and follow me..

Will see you in next one..
Till then bbye take care...
JAI HIND✨