CHAPTER 1

"Do you really have to leave" cried the old man. The female chuckled at her father.
   "Yes dad, you know I'm only going away for the summer" she says. That seemed to make matters worse, because her dad started crying like a child.

    "I don't want you to leave!!" Wailed the old man. He lunched his self at his daughter, who swiftly moved to the side.
   "Dad your being dramatic" She sighed. The man sniffled, poking out his bottom lip.
   "She's right! Leave that poor girl alone Rejinald!" A woman suddenly spoke. It was the girls step-mother.

    "Thank you, Ms Sativa" the girl says, smiling. The woman nodded her head to
Vher.
  "A'bella your supposed to be on your father's side!!" Her father cried. A'bella only shrugged and continued packing her clothes.

...

A'BELLA 

        "Hello new home" i say, looking at the house that stood before me. It was a little run down and was covered in vines. Nothing a little fixing couldn't do. "Y'know you could always change your mind sweetheart" My father says, giving me the puppy eyes.

    i shake my head and chuckle. "Ill be alright dad, it just need a little cleaning and fixing. I'm sure the inside isn't that bad" You say, grabbing the duffel bag from the back seat. Father sighed, dropping his head in defeat. I smile as i watch dad's car drive away, waving the best i could with the bags in my hand. Turning back towards the house....well mansion. I walk towards the tattered wooden porch.

   "how the hell do you let your house get this dirty?" i asked no one in particular. I pull the house key out of my coat pocket and unlock the door. As i step inside, i was met with a beautiful stair case.  "It's giving dark academic vibes for real g" I mutter. Things were dark colored and the floors were dark oak wood.

    I closed the door and set my bags down beside it. It's not that bad if i don't say so myself. I head towards the stairs and make my way up them. As i walk up the stairs, i could feel a pair of eyes upon me. "Might have to call an exorcist later" i mumble.

After a couple of minutes of looking around up stairs, i pick my bedroom. It was a nice sized room. A big bed, might have to buy a new mattress, it has a big batroom too. There was a shower and a bathe inside. Did i mention it was fucking  dusty? Oh well, i shrug and look around some more.

I spot a bottle of pills on the nightstand and pick them up. "Jackson Harper" i read. These must've belonged to the previous owner. I place them back onto the stand and walk away.

......

It's time to get this hoe cleaned. Mama ain't raise no pig round here. I grab multiple trash bags, my broom and other cleanings supplies.

"Imma start with my room and then the living room" i say to my myself. I walk back upstairs and head to my respective room. As i continue to my room, i start to smell a horrible smell. It smelled like something rotten or like something dead...