MADNESS (SCREENPLAY)

DISCLAIMER: contains sexual references and violent themes...

LOCATIONS:
- SPITZ: fictional city; skyscrapers everywhere; trams, c cars everywhere; sunny

CHARACTERS:
- HARMONY: brown hair; green eyes; slim build; romantic type; love interest of CURTIS; 30 years
- REBECCA: blonde hair; green eyes; slim build; romantic type; love interest of ROWAN; 30 tears
- CURTIS: medium build; brown hair; green eyes; romantic type; 30 years
- ROWAN: medium build; black hair; green eyes; romantic type; 30 years; hairy

_____________________________________________________________
INT. LIVING ROOM - SHARE-HOUSE - SPITZ NEIGHBOURHOOD

(FADE IN; the SHARE-HOUSE of SPITZ NEIGHBOURHOOD at NIGHT. The share-house is in a rough neighbourhood... the residents are HARMONY & CURTIS, REBECCA & ROWAN. THE SCENE opens with both couples making out.

CUT TO the NAKED HARMONY & CURTIS; HARMONY holds CURTIS' broad shoulders as they kiss and make-out)

HARMONY
(loving; to CURTIS) Oh Curtis... I love you... I love you.... I love you so damn much... you're my baby...

CURTIS
(loving to HARMONY) No... I love you my DEAR HARMONY... I love you my baby girl.... I love you so much...

(HARMONY & CURTIS continue making out)

_____________________________________________________________
INT. KITCHEN - SHARE-HOUSE - SPITZ NEIGHBOURHOOD

(CUT TO REBECCA & ROWAN - ROWAN watches as REBECCA is cooking MEATBALLS for DINNER. REBECCA smiles and talks to ROWAN as she cooks)

REBECCA
(Smiles to ROWAN) So Rowan... boy.. I know my boy loves MEATBALLS don't he... my boy loves MEATBALLS...

ROWAN
(smiles to REBECCA) Oh I do Rebecca.. you know I do... But I love you more... more... more..

(ROWAN takes his blue shirt off; exposing his hairy barechest. REBECCA smiles as she looks in love at the shirtless ROWAN; ROWAN smiles as he drops the blue shirt on the floor; hugging REBECCA. REBECCA smiles)

REBECCA
(with love; to ROWAN) Now keep it off...

ROWAN
(with love; to REBECCA) I'll keep it off as much as you want me to to... I will..

(REBECCA smiles with love as she continues cooking. ROWAN hugs REBECCA whilst she continues to cook...)

(CUT TO; the naked HARMONY & CURTIS once again. They continue making out in love)

HARMONY
(smiles to CURTIS) Oh Curty boy... I've never met a muscle-chest boy like yourself...

(HARMONY puts her hand on CURTIS' barechest; patting it with love)

HARMONY
(Smiles to CURTIS) This barechest of yours will surely protect me from danger... I know it..

CURTIS
(Smiles to HARMONY) Oh it will..... it will baby girl....

(MINUTES LATER - HARMONY & CURTIS perform sexual intercourse; with deep love. MEANWHILE - the hairy-shirtless ROWAN makes his way with REBECCA to the living room; and is shocked to see the naked HARMONY & CURTIS making out. He shouts in disgust... REBECCA looks away in shock)

ROWAN
(shouts to HARMONY & CURTIS) Hey... Hey... in your room... I don't car what you do... do that in your room... disgusting, vile... gross...

REBECCA
(firm to HARMONY & CURTIS) Yes... there's a time and place... Put some clothes on and do that in your room.... pathetic...

(CURTIS begins fighting with ROWAN and REBECCA)

CURTIS
(shouts to ROWAN) You FUCKERS. Interrupting my session... YOU FUCK... (screaming) FUCKIN FUCKS...