Phir kabhi

The scene starts from a hospital. A girl was coming shoutingly. She was running with a small girl who was bleeding. Atlast she was stopped at the gate of emergency room. She was crying too much. Suddenly she felt someone's presence. The same presence, that once she used to feel whole day but currently missing it for years. She knew who it was. Gaining courage she looked above and the similar pair of hazel eyes having tears looked in her brown eyes.

Suddenly their trance was broken by nurse.

Nurse- Doctor Sumedh... Please be quick patient ki halat bohot kharab hai... Please doctor

He nodded and the nurse left. He again looked at her who was sobbing. He bend down and whispered

Su- nothing will happen to her Mallika...trust me

Saying this he kissed her forehead.

After 2 hours.

Sumedh came out. Mallika ran to him.

Ma- vo vo...
Su- relax Mallika she is fine now... She is fine.

With this Mallika again closed her eyes and started sobbing. Sumedh sighed and held her hand and took her towards the canteen area. It was late soo nobody was there. Mallika looked at sumedh tearfully.
She wanted to say many things... She wanted to take out those things that were inside her for soo long but she was stopped by Sumedh as he kept his finger on her lip.

Su- I know Mallika

This sentence of sumedh made her shocked

Su-hmm... After you left... Mujhe laga ki kuch toh garbar hai cuz you were not the one jo mujhe aise hi chod de... But jaate jaate tum ek chiz bhool gyi thi... Tumhari pregnancy reports... Mujhe isse aur Shak huaa and i started to contact your all friends. And in sab mei mene police ko bhi involve kar liya thaa and jo tumne apna phone choda thaa taaki mei tumse contact na kar saku usme ek din ek call aaya... And that was it.

Mujhe Roy ka phone aaya. Us idiot ne yehi ek galti kar di ki usne tumko vapas call kar diyaa thaa that too for confirming ki tum kaha ho. Bas mene police ke madad se usko pakadva diyaa and started searching for you. But I couldn't find you.

But bhagwan ka khel dekha... Jaha hum pehli baar mile thee vahi pe vapas Hume Mila diyaa.

She remembered their first meet.

Flashback

Nurse- good morning mam
Ma- good morning sister
Nurse- Mam ek naye doctor bhi aaj se join kiyee hai... Sumedh naam hai unka... Mam pata hai bohot hi handsome dikhte hai

Ma-oho... Yaha pe kaam karne aate na ki yeh sab ke liye... Btw mai bhi milke aati hu... Vaise bhi ab jab kaam karna ek hi hospital mei toh jaan pehchaan kar lete hain...

Saying this she left the room. She went towards sumedh's room. She went inside but found no one. She thought he might be outside. She turned but got collided with someone. The person held her waist. Her eyes were closed in fear but little did she knew a hazel pair of eyes were looking at her. He was sumedh (obviously bhai ab aur kon hi ho sakta hai... Aur koi hua toh bhai padhne vale maar dalenge)

Slowly she opened her eyes and got lost in world or i say in his world.

Flashback end

She smiled remembering those moments. She looked above and saw him looking at her intensely. But soon her smile dropped. She held his hand in her's and looked in his eyes

Ma- sorry sumedh... Tumko yun aise chod ke jaane ke liye... But mei kya hi karti usne hi dhamki di thii ki agar mai aur din tumhare saath rahi toh vo tumko aur Mahi ko kuch...

She started crying which broke sumedh's heart. He immediately took her in his arms and rubbed her back.

Su- stop crying Mallika... I know tumhari mazboori thi... But haa ek cheez mujhse promise Karo... Agar aage kabhi aisa kuch ho toh sabse pehle mujhse share karogi... Hmm

Ma- I promise

Sumedh smiled and hugged her tight. He kissed her hairs. Both had tears in their eyes but the tears both had were of happiness. Soon both broke the hug.

Ma- Sumedh ab chalo... Apni beti se nhi miloge... Vaise bhi jo naam tumne socha thaa vahi rakha hai

Su-bilkul milna hai...

He kept his hand on her cheek.

Su- bas ab tum dono ko mere se dur koi bhi nhi kar sakta... Jab tak mai hu dekhte hai kon tumko ya mahi ko haath lagata hai...

Hey guys
Abhi toh bhai parts aagyee but I guess firse parts likhna mei mujhe problem hone vali hai. Mera school start hone vala hai and i don't think ki mei aage ka part jaldi de paungi mere 10th and i can't take any risk. Agar hua toh part aa jayega varnaa kya hi kar sakte hai... Agar time mila toh do- teen din mei aur part aa sakta hai but vo bhi shayad mei hi hai

Tab tak ke liye, if you liked it please vote and comment. Also follow me for more information about the story

Byeeeee