IkeMan

This is an omegaverse AU Cartman is a Alpha along with Stan, Kyle and Ike are omegas. Style is mentioned for a short time.
Tw: Forced Smut/R@pe, SA
Ike's POV
I'm playing on my computer, I just got it back from being grounded. I only got it back because I started presenting today and I needed a distraction, im an omega sadly.. I've always wanted to be a Alpha, even my mom said i was gonna be an Alpha but alas I'm a lousy omega like my brother and I'm not even related to him! But anyway I'm just gonna go back to playing some Fortnite.

No one's POV
While Ike was busy playing Fortnite Cartman was coming into the house to use the toilet, as he was walking up the stares he pulls start smelling Ike's Omega scent. Cartman decided to ignore it and just go to the bathroom by after he walked it the scent was too strong to ignore he had to see who's scent is was. So he did..

He walked into Ike room as he was finishing up a fortnite game
"That smell is coming from you?" Cartman said curiously as ike spins his chair around with a gasp

"i um.. guess so?" Ike said nervously.

"You smell nice... which is something coming from me, right?" Cartman says.

ike replies nervously and with confusion "yeah I think so."

"What are you doing in here anyway.." Ike asked Questionably.

"Just curious, you know?" Cartman replied, staring at him with a look Ike can't quite put his finger on it.

"Well you know I'm here now you can leave." Ike snapped, fed up with Cartmans presence.

Cartman snapped back. "That's no way to treat your olders, little Jew." He also crossed his arms during his sentence.

Ike growled and tries to turn back to his video games when all of a sudden he feels a hand on his thigh.

"What the fuck are you doing.." Ike asked in confusion.

Cartman pulled his hand up to his face and licked Ike's slick off his hand.

He then says "Surprisingly tasty.."

"The fuck is wrong with you!" Ike screeched.

Cartman puts his hand back on the boys thigh making ike flinch and try to pry his hand off.

"Get off me Fatass!" Ike screamed in anger.

Cartman licks his lips as he forces the young boys legs open showing off his shimmering slick inbetween his thighs.

"Wow... there's a lot there, are you wet for me?" Cartman asked teasingly while rubbing Ike's thighs.

Ike stuttered "i-I'm not wet for you..."

Cartman began stripping the poor boy naked soon after stripping himself.

Cartman's POV

I begin touching Ike trying to find some sensitive areas. I don't know why I'm doing this, I feel like I have to do this just to claim him as mine, call it a gut feeling but I feel like he was made for me. As he began squirming and shouting i knew I needed to make him be quiet, so i tie his shirt around his mouth so he wouldn't shout and ruin my new found plans.

"Stop squirming you little shit!" I shouted as I was tying the shirt around his mouth.

I pick him up and throw him on his bed, spreading his legs wide enough for me. Slowly I slip in a finger into his tight little hole, my finger slipped right into him so perfectly and then I began stretching him ready for my dick, struggling to stretch him out as he's moving around and trying to kick me. I take my fingers out when I think he's ready enough and soon replace my fingers with my dick as I slam right into him, I'm obviously too big for him as I see a bulge in his stomach and I hear his muffled scream, I start pounding into him immediately enjoying the feeling of his insides.

"God you feel so good and perfect~!" I shout in pleasure completely oblivious to the pain he's feeling and enduring.

I quickly pick up the pace as I chase my own orgasm, slamming into him repeatedly my hips stuttering as I cum deep inside him while i bite down on his scent glands marking him as mine.

Slowly I pull out of him, falling to the side as i let sleep consume me, leaving a massive mess for ike to clean before his parents see.

Nobody's POV

Ike begins cleaning up, limping to the bathroom while making sure his brother isn't around. After his shower he goes back to his room freezing as I see Kyle standing in the middle of the room.

"K-Kyle what are you doing in here.." Ike said Nervous.

"Ike what happened here.. why is Cartman on your bed? Why are you limping?" Kyle exclaimed, wanting an explanation.

But all Ike replied with was "it's nothing Kyle.."

"Ike what did he do to you." Kyle asked sternly, now demanding an explanation.

"It wasn't my fault Kyle.. I tried to stop him I really did.." Ike said clearly upset as he remembers the past events from not long ago.

"he forced you.. it's ok come here.. I know it's not your fault" Kyle quickly hugged Ike trying to calm his brother down as he starts crying.

Kyle then said "Don't worry.. I'll get Stan to kick Cartman out when he wakes up but your staying in my room until then ok?"

Ike nodded and followed Kyle into his room where he was snuggled inbetween Kyle and Stan until he fell asleep..
—————————————————————-
This was 933 words if you have any requests please comment them no matter what they are, this was kinda like an example you can take a little inspiration from.

—————————————————————-This was 933 words if you have any requests please comment them no matter what they are, this was kinda like an example you can take a little inspiration from

Here's a little picture and thanks for reading!
——————————————————————