𝐀𝐂; 01 𝐄𝐏; 07

。・:*˚:✧。⋆ ★ how to get away with MURDER

。・:*˚:✧。⋆ ★ how to get away with MURDER .
——— written by LOVEFORDES

KULTURE GROANED AS SHE ATTEMPTED TO GRIP her head but was unable to, her hands were chained together in tight stiff chains, barely giving her room to move

KULTURE GROANED AS SHE ATTEMPTED TO GRIP her head but was unable to, her hands were chained together in tight stiff chains, barely giving her room to move. her eyes squinted before she began fighting against them, wanting to be free.

"it's not gonna work." a voice spoke. kulture's head snapped up, she couldn't see where the voice was coming from, the room was pitch black, but with little light. enough light to shine on kulture and only kulture.

"w-who are you?" kulture treaded lightly. she had never been afraid before, afraid wasn't something that usually happened in the perez family, but after seeing the face of her kidnapper. she was terrified.

"you know who i am kulture." the voice said again, finally coming into light.

"notti?" she gasped, the boy who had went missing, making everyone sad for months, was standing right in front of her. she was shocked, was he working with the person who kidnapped him?

"why are you here? are you working with him?"

notti shook his head. "no." he whispered. "i'm stuck too."

notti's face was slightly bruised. his lip semi busted, but to kulture he still looked good.

he raised his hands, showing kulture the chains, the sound of them jingling making her frown. "how long have you been here? why are your chains so loose but mine are tight? where are we?"

"i've been here since the party. you gotta gain their trust kulture. i don't know where we are." notti mumbled, answering her questions. "i've been stuck down here forever."

kulture began to pick at her lip with her teeth, a habit she did when she was scared. she had stopped doing it when she was 10 years old.

"notti what happened that night? you had everyone worried." she blurts. notti looks away from her. "i'd rather not talk about it. since when did you care anyway? shouldn't you be glad i was kidnapped."

"because my brother is kay? notti regardless if my brother was kay or not, i would still be worried. no kid should be kidnapped, taken away from their home."

notti hums. "how's my family?"

"dd? he's... okay i guess. i didn't kno him before to really see a difference but he's jus so .. empty without you i guess."

"ddot? he's still full of life, annoying. very annoying but i like that about him. he's like a little annoying brother." she smiled, talking about ddot. she truly seen him as a little brother, their bond was growing faster then either of them expected.

"what about jay?" — "i haven't met jay. i do see him around school, and i see why everyone's obsessed wit y'all family. the whole fam fine as fuck." kulture gigged. notti rolled his eyes.

"do they know your flocks sister?"

"no." she sighed, the thought of them knowing hurt her. "but i think they kno now. they seen me walking with him out of the school building. i kno they hate me."

"ddot won't hate you. dd may not trust you, but ddot? he'll treat you the same."

"notti i want to get you out of here."

"theirs no way out. i tried, i tried everything." he whispered. "theirs always someone near by. once you escape, the punishment gets worse."

kulture scoots closer to the boy, laying her head on his chest. "i'll try. i'll do anything to get you out of here."

kulture had no clue why but she felt the need to help notti, or why she even felt this way. kulture had taken a liking to notti, in such short time.

notti didn't understand why he was trusting the enemies little sister, but he knew he took a liking to her already.

behind the mean girl, mini kay flock look, she was actually soft , caring girl. it took a lot to show it, but that's what everyone loved about her. deep down no matter for who, she cared and she didn't care to show it.

notti wrapped his arm around her neck, bringing the girl closer into his chest. "we only have each other notti. we gotta stick together." kulture mumbled.

notti hummed. "do you know who kidnapped me?"

"no. but i may have a clue."

"do you remember the girl arielle? the one that use to go to our school, but disappeared. i seen her walking out the bathroom with dthang. maybe they have something to do with this."

"but what did i do to deserve this? i didn't bother anybody bro, ion get it." notti whispered. kulture lifted her head up, her eyes staring intensely at notti's face. their was tension and they had just met.

"don't think about it too much notti." she softly said, rubbing his hand. notti licked his lips, staring down at her.

he knew it was wrong, but he trusted kulture. she was the opps sister but who cared? she seemed completely different from kay flock. their bond was getting closer minute by minute. neither of them minded.

the two teens sat against the cold wall, huddled up together as they whispered plans to get out. kulture sat , her face pressed against his chest, his chin resting on her head.

LOVEFORDES TALKS.
hey y'all, short chap. but lmk if
y'all like this !!