序幕(Prologue)

故事开始于嘉欣告诉她的妈妈,她不会打扰宝宝的父亲,这只是她的错误。她妈妈正要打她,她姐夫和姐夫正要阻止她,这时希夷突然出现阻止她打她,并坦白他是孩子的父亲。

(Story starts when Jiaxin told her mother that she will not disturb her baby's father and it is only her mistake. Her mother was going to beat her while her sister and brother in law was going to stop her when Xiyi suddenly pop up and stop her from beating her and confess that he is the father of the baby.)

嘉欣的妈妈用椅子把希怡绑起来,打电话联系了奶奶,把一切都告诉了她,奶奶说明天就来。

(Jiaxin's mother tied Xiyi with chair and contact his grandmother from his call and inform her everything, his grandmother said she will come tomorrow.)

晚上嘉欣开了希伊,还给他带了吃的。整个晚上,她都陪在希夷身边,想尽一切办法帮助他,照顾他,而希伊则想忘记安娜,接受嘉欣,带着她和他们的孩子继续生活。他想明天早上当着奶奶的面,把自己的决定告诉嘉欣。

(At night Jiaxin opened Xiyi and also bring food for him. Whole night, She stays with Xiyi in order to help him in any mean and take care of him while Xiyi thought to forgot Anna and accept Jiaxin and move on with her and their baby. He thought to inform his decision to Jiaxin in morning in front of his grandmother.)

明天早上

(Next Morning)

When Xiyi woke up, he didn't found Jiaxin there instead he found a note written by Jiaxin.

笔记

如果我生了孩子,却没能给孩子一个完整的家庭,我会一辈子对不起他。而且,他的存在,永远是你和安娜之间的阻碍。我不想让他认为他的出生没有得到祝福。我要去医院。

~嘉欣

(Note:

If I gave birth to the child, but failed to provide the child with a complete family, I'd feel sorry for him for the rest of my life. Besides, his existence would always be a hindrance between you and Anna. I wouldn't want him to think that his birth wasn't blessed. I am going to hospital.

~Jiaxin)

希怡看了纸条吓了一跳,生怕嘉欣打掉他们的孩子怎么办。他立即跑到外面,却看到奶奶和佳欣的妈妈在说话。

他问她医院在哪里,拿到地址就跑去医院阻止佳欣流产

(Xiyi was shocked reading the note and was scared that what if Jiaxin aborted their baby. He immediately ran outside only to see his grandmother and Jiaxin's mother talking.

He asked her where is the hospital and ran to hospital after getting the address to stop Jiaxin for abortion.)