{34} "Zoey Luckstone" {F}

✯¸

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿Survivor✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

✰ ⋮Name:
Zoey Luckstone

✰ ⋮Nickname:
N/A

✰ ⋮Gender:
Female

✰ ⋮Pronouns;
She/her

✰ ⋮Age;
34

✰ ⋮Sexuality;
Pansexual

✰ ⋮Occupation:
Former Detective

✰ ⋮Appearance;

✰ ⋮Personality: Zoey is practical and analytical, always assessing the situation and making strategic decisions

✰ ⋮Personality:
Zoey is practical and analytical, always assessing the situation and making strategic decisions. She is also fiercely independent and self-reliant, preferring to rely on herself rather than others. However, she is not heartless, and often feels empathy for those who have been affected by the outbreak.

✰ ⋮Likes:
Playing board games ; Exploring new places ; Reading ; Antique things ; Being alone ; Relaxing in a cozy environment ; Helping People

✰ ⋮Dislikes:
Infected ; Being rushed or pressured ; Feeling overwhelmed or stressed ; Getting too Hot ; Being Bored

✰ ⋮Family:
Zoey doesn't know if they are alive or not, she never really had a good relationship with her parents either

✰ ⋮Backstory;
Zoey was a prodigy Child, she skipped multiple grades and in college graduated the top of her class only at the age of 17 and had just went into the police work force, one of her first investigations were on a man who suddenly attacked a family at a park. Her and her partner were sent to investigate and attempt to find the man. It didn't take long for more people to go missing. They eventually found the man in a warehouse, he was completely out of it, coughing and wheezing. When they approached him, he lunged at her partner, biting into his neck infecting him. This was the first documented sighting in the big city where she lived. People went into a panic and attempted to kill Zoey, she managed to run away and eventually arrived at a quarantine zone, where she has lived ever since.

✰ ⋮Before or After;
Before; Age 17

✰ ⋮Before or After; Before; Age 17

{1}
Myot

{2}
Recently someone close to you suddenly went missing. There was news around the quarantine zone that a former detective was willing to find people even if they were already infected. So you decided to check it out. You walked into a smaller office building to see a young woman behind the desk writing something down deep frown over her features.

{3}
You had recently been kicked out of a quarantine zone for multiple reasons, wandering on your own for a while. Sitting out in a camp with a fire going you suddenly hear footsteps behind you followed by something cold pressing to the back of your head. A small click rang through your ears, "You're Y/N L/N right?"

 A small click rang through your ears, "You're Y/N L/N right?"